#7 Tippecanoe (9-2) vs #15 Alter (6-5)

Who wins?

• Tippecanoe

Votes: 37 52.1%
    Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipp with two long passes on their first drive as they walk right down the field and respond with a passing touchdown from Poronsky to Gavin Garlirz.
Tipp 7
Alter 7

Poronsky with a 42 yard passing touchdown to Butera.
Tipp 13
Alter 7

Tipp goes for 2 and doesn’t get it, weird call by the officials on that conversion

Tipp with 2 long passing touchdowns of 42 and 40 yards.

I hate to break it to you, but Monroe isn’t that good. And Alter only beat them 10-7, with Monroe losing their star running back in the second half. Alter doesn’t have same record as Tipp, that’s the facts, they didn’t play our schedule we didn’t play theirs that’s not how it works. How it does work is Tipp is a much better team than Monroe so I’m just informing you since you probably haven’t seen much of Tipp this year, don’t expect to come and score 10 points and beat us, because that’s not happening
Ok so winning 8 games isn’t that good? Ok that’s new.

Tipp with an interception then a 22 yard touchdown run by Cayd Everhart. I thought someone in here said we wouldn’t be able to score more than 30
Tipp 37
Alter 28

I can't see Alter giving up 32 to Tipp. D1 miamisburg, with a win over Springfield scored 33 and Akron Hoban, yes that Akron Hoban scored 27. Can't imagine the Devils are in that class, not saying Alter wins, just cannot conceive giving up 30 points. They did just beat an 8-2 Monroe team from the same league that owns one of Tipp's losses. I'm not a score prediction guy just think it will be a heck of a game and Alter-Bellbrook next week would be one for the ages. We shall see, good luck to both squads.
Bump

This has to be one of the bigger wins in Tipp football history. Tipp has won some playoff games in their past, but I'm not sure they have many wins over a program that is the caliber of Alter.
This is definitely the biggest win in Tipp history besides Thurgood in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.