5-2 North Canton @ 6-1 Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely an uphill battle for the Vikings. Ashby is the real deal, although so is the Massillon D. I like the Tigers by 14+ but I think North Canton will surprise some people in this game. Hoover has a couple of big receivers and Ashby is probably more dangerous outside of the pocket. If I was Massillon, I'd make him stand back there and throw the ball, that's exactly what Perry did and they held the Vikings to 14 points.

Massillon 20
Hoover 15 F

Attachments

• content.jpg
    content.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 17
Let's hear some predictions....and not like 2scent where he says, "if this happens and that doesn't happen and the wind is coming out of the southwest and it's any where between 10 degrees and 95 degrees....team A COULD beat team B." Some REAL predictions.

Maybe I’m missing it, but against a good defense, Hoover is still entirely able to put up some points. If they can put up 21, they’ll be in this game.

That Massillon defense is pretty special though.

This:
Let's hear some predictions....and not like 2scent where he says, "if this happens and that doesn't happen and the wind is coming out of the southwest and it's any where between 10 degrees and 95 degrees....team A COULD beat team B." Some REAL predictions.
Then this:
Maybe I’m missing it, but against a good defense, Hoover is still entirely able to put up some points. If they can put up 21, they’ll be in this game.

lol

Well, having been to PBTS so many times; the wind usually does come from the SW
Prediction: lots of Orange and Black in an almost empty stadium!

Best of luck to our time-honored Rival.

:>---

SALT

Massillon favored but I wouldn't give Hoover honks more than 10. Very good, balanced offense. And coming off an impressive win, first in playoffs in awhile, I'm sure has them pumped. Massillon clearly stronger defensively. Will be interesting.

How many spectators are allowed in the stadium? 1500? or has Massillon petitioned for more?
I believe there was something like 1900-2000 for Mck game but not sure how many were allowed last night since WR brought no fans.

That Massillon defense is pretty special though.
Massillon’s defensive unit has given up less than 6 points per game so far. Since the St Ed’s trick play no team’s offense has gotten into the endzone more than once in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.