2024 Massillon Tigers

Good evening fellow Tiger fans. Man was last year fun huh?! We Got the monkey off our backs and won our first playoff state championship and number 25 all time! As most of you know we return a lot of talent from last year’s team and have a lot of talent coming up from our freshman roster as well. I know we have had a little movement within our coaching staff but with Coach Moore leading the way, I don’t foresee any drop off happening within our program anytime soon. I know a big topic of discussion lately has been the schedule for this coming season. I can’t wait to see the final schedule once it’s announced. I think we’re going to have another great season this coming fall and we’re going to go for another ride in to week 16! Best of luck to our 2024 Massillon Tigers! Looking forward to chatting it up with you fellas! As always, Go Tigers!
Here here!

Good evening fellow Tiger fans. Man was last year fun huh?! We Got the monkey off our backs and won our first playoff state championship and number 25 all time! As most of you know we return a lot of talent from last year’s team and have a lot of talent coming up from our freshman roster as well. I know we have had a little movement within our coaching staff but with Coach Moore leading the way, I don’t foresee any drop off happening within our program anytime soon. I know a big topic of discussion lately has been the schedule for this coming season. I can’t wait to see the final schedule once it’s announced. I think we’re going to have another great season this coming fall and we’re going to go for another ride in to week 16! Best of luck to our 2024 Massillon Tigers! Looking forward to chatting it up with you fellas! As always, Go Tigers!
GO Tigers!