2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Currently Roberts is with Kettering school district. There a slight possibility of Roberts coming back but I don't really see it happening. I do know his grandson is going to be in jr high next year. I would want to see this coach get one more year haven't won't a home game in 2 years now and his record 5-14 about to be 5-15. Originally they blew it with Murphy. If they do go get another head coach I could see Frankie Russell having a better shot then Roberts.
Not a chance will either one of those guys be the head coach. You been drinking? Hurst has earned more time. This guy is all in for these kids. ** Hurst 2024 **

Not a chance will either one of those guys be the head coach. You been drinking? Hurst has earned more time. This guy is all in for these kids. ** Hurst 2024 **
Russell is the head coach at bath right now. He took a 0-10 team and I turn them around and they are 4-5 right now. Re read my comment I said I would like to see him have one more year. Not winning a home game in 2 years only winning 5 games in two years not looking good. The boys soccer team have almost as many wins as he does in two years and Franklin soccer isn't very good at all. Are the kids actually all in on this guy? I know the parents aren't to thrilled right now because of the results.

Currently Roberts is with Kettering school district. There a slight possibility of Roberts coming back but I don't really see it happening. I do know his grandson is going to be in jr high next year. I would want to see this coach get one more year haven't won't a home game in 2 years now and his record 5-14 about to be 5-15. Originally they blew it with Murphy. If they do go get another head coach I could see Frankie Russell having a better shot then R
Wasnt Russell the DC and let go over allegations that were pretty serious? I can not see bringing him back. Seems like alot of people are all in on Hurst coming back! Will be interesting to see what the AD does not that he is the one making the calls and not the previous AD

That I'm not to sure about with Frankie. I'm all for giving the coach one more year. With the ad I think he will make the best decision for the team.

There looks to be a lot on the line tonight for Bellbrook. Win and they own the division title out right. This game has huge playoff implications for them too. Win tonight and they have a shot at hosting or at least getting Wilmington in the first round. Lose and they split the division with Ross and/or Edgewood, while having no chance at a home playoff game and looking at an hour and half bus ride to Celina next week.

Obviously getting the win and to win the division is best case but also to getting Wilmington next week is good. Celina or Mt. Healthy could be a tough out for them.

Good luck to BB tonight...

Just from an outsider. Not sure the administration is very nice to work for or very well liked. I know the leader has an ego problem

Not a chance will either one of those guys be the head coach. You been drinking? Hurst has earned more time. This guy is all in for these kids. ** Hu
Talent is coming and I think everyone knows that. I hope they make their mind up and stick with a coach. Franklin has had 3 coaches in the last 4 years and this sucks for the players. Talent seems to come and go and you are not going to win very season but I think the administration has to take some of the blame. Franklin's numbers are down as low as I can remember. Hopefully the new AD makes the correct choice and sticks with Hurst and if not gets someone in there that these kids are familiar with, comfortable with and have relationships with. These coaches are more than coaches they are mentors and are part of who are shaping our kids to become young men. Hopefully we figure it out soon and let a coach build a program not just a season or two

Last edited:
Talent is coming and everybody knows, who’s everybody? Sounds like every jr high or pee wee dad thinks the kids coming up are about to flip the program. Maybe but usually you find a rude awakening not all kids mature or develop or some just mature early and are done. Don’t be surprised if you’re back here in a few years complaining about how the coaches didn’t use the kids right or my Johnny should have been the Qb like he was when I coached him. Don’t hold your breath

Talent is coming and everybody knows, who’s everybody? Sounds like every jr high or pee wee dad thinks the kids coming up are about to flip the program. Maybe but usually you find a rude awakening not all kids mature or develop or some just mature early and are done. Don’t be surprised if you’re back here in a few years complaining about how the coaches didn’t use the kids right or my Johnny should have been the Qb like he was when I coached him. Don’t hold your breath
I understand what you’re saying but the past few classes have not been the most talented. Franklin has a lot of young players playing now and good players coming. I’m assuming your a VV guy and in a couple years you find out

I understand what you’re saying but the past few classes have not been the most talented. Franklin has a lot of young players playing now and good players coming. I’m assuming your a VV guy and in a couple years you find out
What’s VV going to find out in a couple years? Lol

Waynesville scores on an 89 yard TD pass after intercepting VV deep in their territory.

Waynesville 21
Valley View 20
2nd

Couple thoughts

Valley View is playing for a perfect 10-0 season They will play starters and they will have a comfortable lead vs Waynesville by halftime. Running clock second half and they will be able to get their starters out early.

Eaton will play starters, they want a home game. A lot can happen, let the chips fall where they may. Hopefully a comfortable lead second half.
Well that didn’t age well.
Waynesville leads 28-27 at half

VV can’t cover anybody in the pass game

VV has been excellent at making halftime adjustments. Let’s see if they can do it again. 10-0 and an outright ship is on the line. Gotta be tougher