2023 Schedules (updated 5/16)

I see Centerville has an open date for 9/1/2022 and so does St Eds and St Ignatius. I emailed the Centerville AD and asked if the Elks could schedule either team. Wayne also has the same open date.
Scheduled a doubleheader for all four schools. Dayton verses Cleveland.

I see Centerville has an open date for 9/1/2022 and so does St Eds and St Ignatius. I emailed the Centerville AD and asked if the Elks could schedule either team. Wayne also has the same open date.
What he say? is it goin down?

that would be pretty neat. Centerville vs Ignatius at 1pm and Wayne vs St Ed’s at 4:30? play it somewhere in columbus?

Not interested. Wayne could not compete with any of those schools at the current pace they are heading. They should be looking at getting out of the GWOC for the GMVL or whatever they call it now.

Struthers has FINALLY filled their schedule with a home game on 9-1 against Brookville, PA

Attachments

• Brookville Area at Struthers 090123.png
    Brookville Area at Struthers 090123.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 33
River Rouge is looking for games for the following weeks:
  • Week 2 (8/31/23)
  • Week 3 (9/8/23)
  • Week 8 (10/13/23)
1 or 2 year contract . Serious inquiries only please contact Coachpettway97@gmail.com. We play in Division 3 in Michigan and have roughly 1100 students.

What is the benefit of not finalizing a schedule yet? Seems there is alot of unknown opponents on alot of teams. To be that many there has to be a benefit ie possible more home games, maybe not paying as much to host a game, or getting a cupcake or two on your schedule? And I also noticed that week 1 games at Massillon is not on all the teams, is this because they are not set in stone yet? I guess Im bored so now I ask questions.

What is the benefit of not finalizing a schedule yet? Seems there is alot of unknown opponents on alot of teams. To be that many there has to be a benefit ie possible more home games, maybe not paying as much to host a game, or getting a cupcake or two on your schedule? And I also noticed that week 1 games at Massillon is not on all the teams, is this because they are not set in stone yet? I guess Im bored so now I ask questions.
Some schedules might be finalized, just not out for the public eye. Quite a difference between the two.

Schools in the EOAC have adjusted their league schedule per their website and social media post. They needed to correct the schedule after the covid season adjustment. Some schools had 4 home games, and some had 6.

The EOAC has adjusted its 2023 league schedule to get itself back in alignment post-covid changes. http://eoacfootball.net/2023-eoac-schedule.html…
EP has a totally new OOL lineup. Intersting to see Toronto back on the schedule. Toronto ran from the EOAC after two years of losing. Then again, they'll win this time around at EP. Last time they played in EP, the Dogs could have hung way more than 64 on the Knights. Interestingly, the Knights were coached by former EP Alumni Eric Meek.

I just look at there arbiter website and seen there schedule and some of teams they are playing, are 8 man football

I just look at there arbiter website and seen there schedule and some of teams they are playing, are 8 man football
Yep. Just Valley Christian showing as an 11-man game. All others are 8 man or cancelled.

Not 100% sure what's going on with Chalker. I've heard they have cancelled their season, but still appeared on a new schedule I received today.

In reading a Tweet from a Columbus City League coach they have no clue as to what day the teams are playing yet because they have not been informed. Could be Thursday, Friday, Sat afternoon or Saturday night.