2023 Glenville Football

How is anybody backed in the corner? The reasons kids go to Glenville is public knowledge. Nobody take shots at Ginn? Thats a real sentence even though he is part of the administration you're saying implements shady tactics? We had someone come in here to talk sh- about freshmen football, be serious the hate is real and abnormal. Notice how non Glenville fans are starting to say the same thing as those of us "backed in the corner." You are literally quoting someone who isnt a fan, what does that tell you? Give it a rest, make a Steubenville thread, discuss region 15, etc. You guys dont even talk about YOUR team. Just Glenville 24/7/365.

Let me let yall in on another little secret. Yappi dont do sh- for Glenville one way or the other. There is nothing said on this forum that will every affect the program. I dont have to "run pr" the kids hard work and success did that. Nothing rollredbuckeye or Racks162 says on here (over and over again) matters in the real world. Elite programs who arent scared will be still be calling to play and college coaches will still be flocking to give kids free education. Do you at least understand that?
Dude, I am going to steer you another way... I am over this whole eligibility thing and would like to talk football and Glenville, their region and the upcoming playoffs. Anyway, I posted this on another thread and was curious as to your take.

Racking the regions (per Drew Pasteur's F50) of their predicted champs, as of today, and odds of them winning the state:

Perkins at 26% - R14
Glenville at 17% - R14 - I had to throw them in here, well, just because.
Steubenville at 16% - R15
Lake Catholic at 6.3% - R13
Clinton-Massie at 4.4% - R16

What's your take on this?

I would suspect the semis would be the same as last year. R15 vs R16 and R13 vs R14

Dude, I am going to steer you another way... I am over this whole eligibility thing and would like to talk football and Glenville, their region and the upcoming playoffs. Anyway, I posted this on another thread and was curious as to your take.

Racking the regions (per Drew Pasteur's F50) of their predicted champs, as of today, and odds of them winning the state:

Perkins at 26% - R14
Glenville at 17% - R14 - I had to throw them in here, well, just because.
Steubenville at 16% - R15
Lake Catholic at 6.3% - R13
Clinton-Massie at 4.4% - R16

What's your take on this?

I would suspect the semis would be the same as last year. R15 vs R16 and R13 vs R14
Region 16 I know absolutely nothing about except Clinton Massie scares with their ability to chew clock and make it a low possession game.

Lake Catholic has the best win in region 13 and they do seem to be the slight favorites. Everybody says Canton South cant stop anybody but I also read on another thread that the athletes on offense will play more D come playoffs. West Branch seems to be peaking too and seem to be flying under the radar this year which may actually help them. Those are my 3 favorites with the slight edge to Lake Catholic and wouldnt be super shocked if you saw Struthers in the championship either.

I really dont know a lot about 15 but Im guessing Stuebenville wont face much resistance. Hartley will try to do the same thing as them offensively with less explosiveness. St Clairsville did play Canton South tough though maybe they have something to say about it.

Lastly there is a lot of respect for Perkins over here and its growing. They will not be taken lightly whatsoever if/when the time comes.

Region 16 I know absolutely nothing about except Clinton Massie scares with their ability to chew clock and make it a low possession game.

Lake Catholic has the best win in region 13 and they do seem to be the slight favorites. Everybody says Canton South cant stop anybody but I also read on another thread that the athletes on offense will play more D come playoffs. West Branch seems to be peaking too and seem to be flying under the radar this year which may actually help them. Those are my 3 favorites with the slight edge to Lake Catholic and wouldnt be super shocked if you saw Struthers in the championship either.

I really dont know a lot about 15 but Im guessing Stuebenville wont face much resistance. Hartley will try to do the same thing as them offensively with less explosiveness. St Clairsville did play Canton South tough though maybe they have something to say about it.

Lastly there is a lot of respect for Perkins over here and its growing. They will not be taken lightly whatsoever if/when the time comes.
I'm a R16 follower and yes, Massie would be the favorite but Alter seems to be peaking at this time and could upend the Falcons. I have a couple of Darkhorses in the region but I don't believe any can come close to what is happening in the other regions.

It would really be interesting to see Massie and the Big Red on a neutral field to hash that out.

Glenville and Perkins should be one heck of a ballgame....maybe I need to put in a drive for that one:ROFLMAO:

I'm a R16 follower and yes, Massie would be the favorite but Alter seems to be peaking at this time and could upend the Falcons. I have a couple of Darkhorses in the region but I don't believe any can come close to what is happening in the other regions.

It would really be interesting to see Massie and the Big Red on a neutral field to hash that out.

Glenville and Perkins should be one heck of a ballgame....maybe I need to put in a drive for that one:ROFLMAO:
Should be a really good tournament people honestly sell this division short. Speaking of drives Im just happy that neutral site with Perkins should be more reasonable than last year with Van Wert and West Jefferson 😂

Wow!!!!! Football talk, Outstanding
Sorry :ROFLMAO: I'm guilty of going off the edge on topics and not relating to football but I am trying to change that:oops:. I DON'T give a rats arse about the dynamic this thread has taken. I would like to hear about the kids at Glenville. Who to watch for, who is coming up that may not be known, etc. What team will Glenville have the biggest problem with getting to the finals.

Dude, it's football so, lets talk! This is a Glenville thread, lets hear about the kids and ignore the noise.