2023 Football

Fred Cranford?? Not sure but one guy that has tore it up is the Badin HC Nick Yordy is 41-6 since 2019.
Fred left Fenwick years ago for Loveland. He won a state championship there and left after the 2018 season. I’m not sure he’s coaching at all these days. Fenwick’s current coach is Mark Mueller.

Just ignore all the chatte4r about who has been reached out to about the position- 99% of it is hearsay and untrue. One yappi guy said a certain coach was “reached out to by Moeller” but it was actually a parent of a former moeller player who saw the coach in a social setting and jokingly said something about how he should come to Moeller. Another guy hears this and posts a that as “Moeller tried to hire” him and got rejected- such BS. Ignore all the noise and let the powers that be do their job- they know what is at stake.

Just ignore all the chatte4r about who has been reached out to about the position- 99% of it is hearsay and untrue. One yappi guy said a certain coach was “reached out to by Moeller” but it was actually a parent of a former moeller player who saw the coach in a social setting and jokingly said something about how he should come to Moeller. Another guy hears this and posts a that as “Moeller tried to hire” him and got rejected- such BS. Ignore all the noise and let the powers that be do their job- they know what is at stake.
Where did this dude post that?

If I am remembering correct, Moeller starts the season with 4 straight games vs Indiana.

Ben Davis
Fort Wayne Dwenger
East Central
Center Grove.
Correct

CINCINNATI MOELLER
1 - (H) Ben Davis (IN)
2 - (H) Fort Wayne Dwenger (IN)
3 - @ East Central (IN)
4 - @ Center Grove (IN)
5 - (H) Cincinnati St. Xavier
6 - (H) Cincinnati LaSalle
7 - @ Cincinnati Elder
8 - (H) Cleveland St. Ignatius
9 - @ Lakewood St. Edward
10 - @ Detroit King

Ben Davis, Dwenger, East Central, Center Grove , and King don't play any other Region 4 teams. Besides the GCL a lot of these teams don't play other teams on Moeller's schedule. Most only play 2 or 3. That means a bunch of Harbins are available.

That was pretty quick. If true, Hyzdu must have got the guy he wanted,
Am guessing they have known for awhile that Elder was stepping down and somehow kept it under wraps until after registration day for the next class. Having that time to put out feelers without the public pressure would have been smart. But again, not sure if info is correct on this hire yet.

If the names I'm hearing are true, this hire will rank up there with the Nauman hire when Rosfeld left to the Bengals. I hope what I'm hearing isn't true.

If the names I'm hearing are true, this hire will rank up there with the Nauman hire when Rosfeld left to the Bengals. I hope what I'm hearing isn't true.

Oh, dear God…..