2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

I wish Ansonia the best of luck but they have to play at least 10 times better to even have a chance.
Ansonia was having issues finding their rhythm on offense without Stammen. The only points Hank scored were on a flea flicker and then they nickled and dimed Ansonia down the field.

I’m guessing 35-0. Maybe 42-0. Besides Versailles, Marion handled the entire MAC. 35-14 against CW. 42-7 and 28-7 against Minster. I dont think ansonia can stop Marion, let alone move the ball to run the clock like they did tonight. Not to mention, Marion didn’t play great tonight and still won by 3 scores.

not saying you’re wrong by any means because I think Marion wins big especially after this offensive performance by them but the Tigers were decimated with injuries had a TE playing RB tonight.

I’m guessing 35-0. Maybe 42-0. Besides Versailles, Marion handled the entire MAC. 35-14 against CW. 42-7 and 28-7 against Minster. I dont think ansonia can stop Marion, let alone move the ball to run the clock like they did tonight. Not to mention, Marion didn’t play great tonight and still won by 3 scores.
That’s a good point but none of those schools were conference champs. Marion should be able to make it a ball game because Ansonia is dealing with the injury bug though.

not saying you’re wrong by any means because I think Marion wins big especially after this offensive performance by them but the Tigers were decimated with injuries had a TE playing RB tonight.
Ansonia didn’t play bad. They just played a competent defense for the first time all year. They looked good I thought in person. Credit to them holding SH offense to 2 scores without Stammen

Ansonia didn’t play bad. They just played a competent defense for the first time all year. They looked good I thought in person. Credit to them holding SH offense to 2 scores without Stammen
No, they played pretty bad. Hanks offense was a flea flicker for a TD and a drive to end it where Ansonia was fine with them chewing the clock out

No, they played pretty bad. Hanks offense was a flea flicker for a TD and a drive to end it where Ansonia was fine with them chewing the clock out
Gotta put a massive asterisk next to this one for those who think the game was close based on the score because Ansonia has injuries, played pretty bad, and let St Henry score at the end.

Congrats to the Tigers and the rest of the conference on another good season of football. Best of luck to all schools as they move on to the basketball season.