2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Big time unfortunate news for the A town Tigers. Starting running back went down and couldn’t really love his leg. Passed the ligament test went down again (screaming in pain) comes over to the sideline and says “it popped again I think it’s done” their last starting DB also went out with a concision after some clown goes helmet to helmet off the edge on a kneel down.
Not true. Nobody came off the edge on the only kneel down of the game. Hats off to Ansonia they play football the way it is supposed to be play. PHYSICAL.

Sidney for either?
That was my only other thought but it’s an absolute haul for anyone not named Anna so I figured they’d play it elsewhere. Could be wrong of course and they did it last year with Ansonia/NB playing in Gville. I just hope nobody is stuck playing at that hole.

That was my only other thought but it’s an absolute haul for anyone not named Anna so I figured they’d play it elsewhere. Could be wrong of course and they did it last year with Ansonia/NB playing in Gville. I just hope nobody is stuck playing at that hole.
We would be happy to play there.

Tigerball.
1699113753093.jpeg

According to the A Town faithful Stammen had an MRI late last night and it’s been confirmed it’s a career ending ACL/MCL tear. Not only a big blow to the football team but a major blow to the basketball team. Poor kid was only 30 or so points away from hitting 1K career points as well

Tri village almost the same averaging 43 points a game and giving up 10, wild stat for both teams
I'm not surprised with the disparity between the top and bottom teams in our league. Just for fun, I looked, and TV beat the bottom 3 teams in the league (Dixie, MV, Arcanum) by a combined score of 165-0.

Word on the street is Weiss for the Tigers has been under the weather past couple days. Looks like he’ll play but no Stammen and halfway version of Weiss is not a good sign for A Town