2023-24 Eastern Buckeye Conference

The Eastern Buckeye Conference, which is outstanding in girls' basketball, should be very good again this season. West Branch, which returns the most of any team in the league, is the preseason favorite IMO. The WB girls' basketball program has won the most NBC turned EBC league titles of any of the current league members.

Marlington lost 4 of there starting 5 from a regional team
Salem Lost a few Starters from there Regional team .
West Branch returns most of the starting 5.

I think it will be a very competitive season again with the new coach Miller over in Quakertown he will have those girls ready to go... I see the EBC stacking up like this...

West Branch - Just too much returning and Gregory if healthy is probably POY favorite
Carrollton- Always tough to play down there..Point guard is tough and return 4 seniors?
Salem- They were a deep team last year and New Coach will have them ready to roll
Marlington- I put them here only because of Evanich being a POY contender also their fate will fall in her supporting cast.
Minerva - Same as Carrollton I can't recall what they have returning.....
Alliance- Very much improved over the last few years would love to see them up a spot or two here.

Last edited:
I've seen Carrollton play and they have multiple players that can shoot three-pointers, and Alliance's record is very deceiving. The Aviators have played a brutal road schedule thus far and they have already defeated Salem.