2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Waynesvilles QB will be back vs Franklin this week so now we’ll really see how they are after missing him for the pass 2 weeks. I feel like Waynesville has a lot of weapons on the offensive side, and now that the QB is back that’ll start showing again.

Waynesvilles QB will be back vs Franklin this week so now we’ll really see how they are after missing him for the pass 2 weeks. I feel like Waynesville has a lot of weapons on the offensive side, and now that the QB is back that’ll start showing again.
After losing to Oakwood, Waynesville really needs to win these two games down the stretch.

Monroe @ Bellbrook
Franklin @ Waynesville
Oakwood @ Brookville
Valley View
@ Eaton
Carlisle @ Middletown Madison

How healthy are the QB's at Eaton and also at Waynesville? I think those injuries will be a huge factor in both of their games. I think VV and Waynesville should both be favored, but depending on who plays QB, those games could sway either way. Monroe and Bellbrook could quietly be a really nice matchup as well. I think the Hornets can give the Eagles all they can handle. Should be a good SWBL showdown.

Monroe @ Bellbrook- Game of the week in Swbl, if Monroe plays clean football like the last few weeks think they will be able to win a close one. If not Eagles win. There margin of error is razor thin to pull the upset for Hornets. I’ll take Eagles as they are home 28-27

Franklin @ Waynesville- Everything I’m hearing is Qb is back for Waynesville. Franklin will be in the game but Waynesville will win it 21-13

Oakwood @ Brookville- Brookville wins by a few scores. Brookville is to physical for the jacks.

Valley View @ Eaton- Valley View is the better team. The QB and Wr for Eaton were suspended for game at Carlisle, don’t know what happened.
Eaton will need these guys to keep it close. I’ll take VV 28- 17

Carlisle @ Madison- The battle to see who is the new Dixie of the SWBL. 😁 Carlisle will win but it will be a close one. Carlisle 30- 21

Last edited:
Monroe @ Bellbrook
Franklin @ Waynesville
Oakwood @ Brookville
Valley View
@ Eaton
Carlisle @ Middletown Madison

How healthy are the QB's at Eaton and also at Waynesville? I think those injuries will be a huge factor in both of their games. I think VV and Waynesville should both be favored, but depending on who plays QB, those games could sway either way. Monroe and Bellbrook could quietly be a really nice matchup as well. I think the Hornets can give the Eagles all they can handle. Should be a good SWBL showdown.
Health isn’t a problem for Eaton’s QB or WR but they still won’t be playing this week.

Last edited:
Week 9:
Monroe @ Bellbrook-I really want to believe in the Hornets and I believe an upset is in the realm of possibility, but they would have to put together a great game for it to happen. Historically, Bellbrook has owned Monroe. Unfortunately, I think they will win again. 28-21 Eagles
Franklin @ Waynesville-If the Waynesville QB plays, I think they win by a two scores. If he's out again it will be a close one that can go either way.
Oakwood @ Brookville-The Blue Devils win by 21
Valley View @ Eaton-I think VV wins regardless of who's in or out for Eaton, but this one will get ugly without their QB1.
Carlisle @ Middletown Madison-Because of the rivalry, this one will be close for awhile, but the Indians pull away in the fourth and win by 10.

That's going to really change the dynamic of the VV/Eaton game then. If Eaton is forced to then run the ball more, that plays into the strength of the VV defense.
I believe VV was going to win this game either way but now I think VV Varsity will be resting the 2nd half, and that might be good news for you heading into week 10 matchup.

That's going to really change the dynamic of the VV/Eaton game then. If Eaton is forced to then run the ball more, that plays into the strength of the VV defense.
You have to remember, Eaton was down last year when the backup came in, they ended up winning. I don’t know how it will be this year considering they have time to prepare against the different QB.

Big SWBL Game this Friday. A Madison win over Carlisle could save Baker's job and jumpstart the Mohawk program.
What’s the chances of that? Has madison even shown moments, do they have any players that have shown promise? I haven’t seen them play in a couple years just curious. Seen somebody who posted they had some players ineligible beginning of the season?

I disagree with you Spartan. Both teams have consistently shown signs of life late in the 4th. Mohawks win 12-6, special teams being the difference. The Madison kids that were ineligible were never on the team so that is not an issue.

You have to remember, Eaton was down last year when the backup came in, they ended up winning. I don’t know how it will be this year considering they have time to prepare against the different QB.
Unfortunately, this seems like a totally different Eaton team compared to last seasons, on both sides of the ball. I see a score similar to the Brookville game.

VV - 44
Eaton - 17

I disagree with you Spartan. Both teams have consistently shown signs of life late in the 4th. Mohawks win 12-6, special teams being the difference. The Madison kids that were ineligible were never on the team so that is not an issue.
I think usually in the 4th both these teams are playing against the other teams JV getting blown out and has been that way for 3 or 4 years for both, padding stats against freshman isn’t really life.

What was wrong with Waynesville Qb and is he 100%?