2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Valley View 21
Franklin 0
3rd Qtr

Valley View returns the second half opening kickoff for a TD. That’s VV’s 5th special teams score in 4 games. 3 Punt return TDs and 2 kickoff return TDs.

Valley View - 31
Franklin - 0

VV forced Franklin to punt (again) returned the punt to Franklin 26, scored on the next play

Valley view is a great program and their having a great year , I’m not going to say either way what will happen in 2 weeks because I believe the game can go either way .
always a pleasure to share the field with the view

Monroe Snd the triple will be a change of pace for Bellbrook , hopefully they aren’t looking past them to valley view game , if so could be trouble

Monroe Snd the triple will be a change of pace for Bellbrook , hopefully they aren’t looking past them to valley view game , if so could be trouble

I think both VV and Bellbrook are well coached enough to not look ahead. VV needs to win to clinch at least a tie for the West division title. Bellbrook can clinch the East division by beating Monroe. If anything, if Bellbrook wins this week it maybe in VV favor week 10. Bellbrook could rest a few banged up players so their healthy for week 11.

Monroe is playing well but hasn’t played a solid team in weeks. There seed in the playoffs can be a top 4 if they win the last two, 13-16 if they lose the last 2. Big range of outcomes. Not sure if they can knock off Bellbrook, it was 2011 the last time they did beat them.