2022 Senate Races

Emerson College Polling. ?????. Comedy
The comedy is you being so dumb you don't know the difference....

Postal Worker Austin GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

So who thinks the guy from PA who not only shares Vladimir Lenin’s political beliefs, and actually LOOKS like him can win?

I would be surprised if Oz doesn't stomp the creepy democrat running against him. For crying out loud we're still in AUGUST. No one is really paying attentive yet.

I’d be surprised if Oz won. Judging by the moving of funds away from him and into
Vance isn't even trying yet and he's up by 3! Wait until after Labor Day when the GOP starts it's campaign cycle.

Let’s see what happens when Ohio pubs kick the giant hornets nest that is abortion next month.

Mitch Mcconnell: "I think there's probably a greater likelihood the House flips than the Senate. Senate races are just different, they're statewide, candidate quality has a lot to do with the outcome”

I would be surprised if Oz doesn't stomp the creepy democrat running against him. For crying out loud we're still in AUGUST. No one is really paying attentive yet.
I think that Donald Trump blew it endorsing Dr Oz. There is a lot to like about what Oz has to say on most every issue, but he has one glaring problem that Trump either grossly underestimated, or failed to even consider.

Dr. Oz is regarded now as pro gun control. How accurate that is, I don’t know. You could forget that noise in western PA, regardless. Now, I think that if Dr. Oz wants to endorse The second Amendment rights of Americans rather vociferously and very, very soon, everything will be fine and he will win.

if he’s committed to increase gun control measures, especially some thing from the federal level on down, he has no shot in Pennsylvania. It’s as simple as that. I say Trump screwed up

Mitch McConnell: "I think there's probably a greater likelihood the House flips than the Senate. Senate races are just different, they're statewide, candidate quality has a lot to do with the outcome”
If we can't Gerrymander we can't win.... The GOP has not won the Presidential Popular vote the few couple decades

The bad candidates can't help. The MTGs and Boeberts and that ilk have become the voice and facethe GOP. The radical abortion/contraception/marriage stances mixed with trump non-stop whining about 2020 and the public cuckholding it requires from candidates like JD Vance make them look weak and dishonest. (JD McCarthy McConnell are all on record laughing at the validity of the BIG LIE but have to fake it and go along with it to not get attacked by the Supreme Leader. It is weakness, a lack of courage and an affront to voters who believe in democracy, rule of law and public accountability.

1660850572436.png

If we can't Gerrymander we can't win.... The GOP has not won the Presidential Popular vote the few couple decades

The bad candidates can't help. The MTGs and Boeberts and that ilk have become the voice and facethe GOP. The radical abortion/contraception/marriage stances mixed with trump non-stop whining about 2020 and the public cuckholding it requires from candidates like JD Vance make them look weak and dishonest. (JD McCarthy McConnell are all on record laughing at the validity of the BIG LIE but have to fake it and go along with it to not get attacked by the Supreme Leader. It is weakness, a lack of courage and an affront to voters who believe in democracy, rule of law and public accountability.

View attachment 32768
The presidential popular vote is meaningless.

The presidential popular vote is meaningless.

That’s precisely the problem. We take the most direct tally of the American people and throw it out the window. A bad system that should never have been implemented.

The people should do a lot more deciding about our country.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I think that Donald Trump blew it endorsing Dr Oz. There is a lot to like about what Oz has to say on most every issue, but he has one glaring problem that Trump either grossly underestimated, or failed to even consider.

Dr. Oz is regarded now as pro gun control. How accurate that is, I don’t know. You could forget that noise in western PA, regardless. Now, I think that if Dr. Oz wants to endorse The second Amendment rights of Americans rather vociferously and very, very soon, everything will be fine and he will win.

if he’s committed to increase gun control measures, especially some thing from the federal level on down, he has no shot in Pennsylvania. It’s as simple as that. I say Trump screwed up

Fetterman is relatively pro gun for a democrat.

Oz also suffers from the stigma of being a carpet bagger. Fetterman has drove home hard that Oz is nothing more than a Jersey carpet bagger. It appears to be working for him.

Oz also suffers from the stigma of being a carpet bagger. Fetterman has drove home hard that Oz is nothing more than a Jersey carpet bagger. It appears to be working for him.
Fetterman is Left of Bernie

That’s precisely the problem. We take the most direct tally of the American people and throw it out the window. A bad system that should never have been implemented.

Your high school government teacher should be flogged.

Reactions: y2h

It’s the gun control.

Western Pennsylvanians have been abused by their own state on the downhill side of the Appalachians for decades. They don’t give a crap where Oz is from. It’s the gun control thing, make no mistake about it. It is funny that Federman would vote yes on any gun control bill that comes down the pipe

It's not a bad system. It gies each state a say in the outcome of the presidential election. Works well actually. Too bad the Dems have not been able to figure out how it works a few times in recent history.

Totally disagree why should a state like Kali or Texas have more say in who should be prez. than South Dakota. I think each state should get 2 electoral votes a more representative process.