Week 3 - Akron Buchtel (H)
Week 4 - Erie High PA (H)
Week 5 - Kenston (H)
Week 6 - Padua (H)
Week 7 - Canton Central Catholic (A)
Week 8 - Walsh Jesuit (A)
Week 9 - VASJ (H)
Week 10 - NDCL (A)
Let’s restore the Benedictine and Lake Catholic rivalry!

Hearing some really good things about the incoming freshman class. Multiple kids 6'2 220 lbs and up. If they can grow and develop to correct way that's two good classes in a row.

This year's freshman class will be good next year and I have heard the incoming freshmen should be decent. I've only watched LC football for the past two years and I'm interested to see how the coaches prepare the offense. I've seen them rely on one kid (Malchesky) and create a complete mess with the senior transfer.

This year's freshman class will be good next year and I have heard the incoming freshmen should be decent. I've only watched LC football for the past two years and I'm interested to see how the coaches prepare the offense. I've seen them rely on one kid (Malchesky) and create a complete mess with the senior transfer.
My understanding is that there will be a new play caller this year so we shall see.

Agreed, but we're not playing this season. You guys seem to be the ones that have a bigger issue with them not playing so feel free to discuss on the bene thread.

Relax man. We’re Cleveland Catholic schools. We should be taking care of each other. Both institutions have tremendous tradition. This is a rivalry that needs renewed.

Yesterday LC competed in a 7 on 7 with Aurora, Nordonia, and West G. They beat Nordonia and West G - lost to Aurora. I don't put a ton of stock into 7 on 7's but the improvement from their last 7 on 7 vs Kirtland was good to see.

Yesterday LC competed in a 7 on 7 with Aurora, Nordonia, and West G. They beat Nordonia and West G - lost to Aurora. I don't put a ton of stock into 7 on 7's but the improvement from their last 7 on 7 vs Kirtland was good to see.
I am not sure where you get your info for LC is CLOSED.