2022-23 Three Rivers Athletic Conference....who wins the final title?

Who wins the 2022-23 TRAC title?

• Findlay

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Lima Senior

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Oregon Clay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Toledo St. Francis

• Toledo St. John's

• Toledo Whitmer

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Was there an earth quake? Large winds in the gym? :D If a team is going to improve, they have to find faults to work on. I'm not sure what you're meaning to say here? Challenged 3 points can cause low percent but then it's the job of the offense to get open looks. If they didn't, that's a fault. You say Findlay missed 3-4 easy lay-ups. That definitely sounds like a fault.

Did you come away with a couple ideas what those teams could work on to improve? No, I didnt see the game and haven't found any videos. I'm not challenging what you're saying, just trying to get a better perspective on the teams from your watch. TY.
I think it was two good defensive teams getting after it, there was very few uncontested shots and yes, high school, college kids at all levels miss shots. It's sports. Both teams seemed prepared, knew what they wanted to do.

Thanks for the replies. I might be mistaken but I think Brudzinski averaged like 28 ppg so apparently there wasn't much of a supporting cast. When I was part of the recreational league at the Fremont Y our team was decent and at the half of one particular game I looked over toward a doorway and there stood Brudzinski. I didn't realize that it was him and asked the other guys who the Greek god was and one of them said "That's Bob Brudzinski." at which time I had a flashback to the days when we played at some of the various parks in Sandusky. It wasn't unheard of for Scott May to show up and when he said "we got next" I knew that, once again, I would have to guard Scott. He was usually merciful unto me until the time I got a piece of one of his jumpers. Although we never played the team that Brudzinski was on it occurred to me that Bob probably wouldn't have been as merciful on me as Scott.
Early 70s in the Buckeye?

Guys like Rob Lytle, Bob Brudzinski, Les Miles, and Scott May

Mind boggling

“Whitmer and CC have a loss to an opponent that the other team has swept (Findlay and SFS respectively). Whitmer has already avenged their loss, but CC will have to do the same @SFS and win out as well (their remaining conference is @Lima, @SFS, Whitmer and @Clay).

Lima plays Whitmer tomorrow at home. They could force a three way tie If they split with Whitmer and CC and both of those teams win every other game (SJJ lose out). SJJ would have to split with Lima and Whitmer and hope CC loses both of those games and gets swept by SFS (please, god no) if they want a share of the title.

Strong chance someone wins a share of the TRAC with three losses, maybe even with 4-5. Of course we see the most neck and neck basketball on the conference's way out.”

TL DR scenarios (correct me if I’m wrong).

Whitmer win if:
TCC sweep Lima
Whitmer sweep TCC
Whitmer win out

TCC win if:
Lima split Whitmer (x)
TCC win out

Lima/CC/Whitmer tie (bring back the CL playoff, cowards!) if:
Lima split Whitmer (x)
Lima split CC (Fri.)
CC win out
Whitmer win out

SJJ clinching a title (aka Chaos Theory)
Swept Lima (x)
Split Whitmer
Whitmer lose out
CC lose out

A lot of weird scenarios. Whitmer beating Central (which I think will happen) next Friday destroys them all.

Also, Findlay is tied with St. John's and one game ahead of Lima so if you are listing scenarios that include SJJ and Lima sharing, then Findlay should be included also. Lima is 3 games behind anyway. The scenario in which they share for the title has a 0.00001% chance of happening.

However, like I said, it's not gonna happen. Whitmer will most likely win it outright, in my opinion. 2nd most likely scenario is a Whitmer/Central Catholic tie. I find it hard to believe that Whitmer and Central will both lose 2 more games lol

Final

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_212634.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_212634.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 26
So much competition in the TRAC. 6 of the 8 teams that could win on any night because they're well-coached, talented teams. Is this the toughest and closest it's ever been? Such a shame it's dissolving.

^^^^
They should have thought about that when the going got tough, whether they were all in for all kids or all in for their privates selves. It is what it is. Sometimes stronger grows out of the parts. I really am interested in how the locals perform in the DCL and in the new dynamic around the city. Maybe they can find a way to have a leagues championship game, though in era of play-offs, probably not.

I'm starting to think, no one wants the damn thing.
Lima might. Last three games are showing some drive. CC without a player though.

So much competition in the TRAC. 6 of the 8 teams that could win on any night because they're well-coached, talented teams. Is this the toughest and closest it's ever been? Such a shame it's dissolving.
The dead horse is begging you to stop beating it.