2022-23 Three Rivers Athletic Conference, the final season. Who wins the title?

Who wins the 2022-23 TRAC title?

• Findlay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Lima Senior

• Oregon Clay

• Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Toledo Notre Dame

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Toledo St. Ursula

• Toledo Whitmer

• Total voters
6DD37636-C942-49EA-A0C7-1FA2E96C6CD1.jpeg

Something to think about… I had heard the Brenneman twins were 50/50 on enrolling at Anthony Wayne next year or going to Central. If they go to Anthony Wayne and Brooklyn Vaughn uses her free transfer back to her home District, Anthony Wayne….they would have the Brennemans, the Pikes, the Benders, and BK… that would be a D1 championship caliber team. I wonder if she stays or leaves.

Something to think about… I had heard the Brenneman twins were 50/50 on enrolling at Anthony Wayne next year or going to Central. If they go to Anthony Wayne and Brooklyn Vaughn uses her free transfer back to her home District, Anthony Wayne….they would have the Brennemans, the Pikes, the Benders, and BK… that would be a D1 championship caliber team. I wonder if she stays or leaves.
Isaiah Brennemen and BK's younger brother both will be big parts of CC's team next year. I feel like it will depend on where the school goes with the program and who they hire next.

If anything, it's not like there's they don't anyone left for a coach to, y'know, actually develop instead of trying to nab someone else. That was the other insane thing to me was that Haney REFUSED to let any of her other kids get minutes in the rotation even in blowout games, and she had a ton of promising talent in her JV teams... why the focus on bringing in transfers???

Do you guys ever remember something like this where a team removed itself? I cannot
Dayton Dunbar removed themselves a few years back after suing to get back into the tournament, winning, then new evidence came out showing they lied in court. Coach, principal, and two ADs all lost their jobs from that one.

Do you guys ever remember something like this where a team removed itself? I cannot
Dayton Dunbar removed themselves a few years back after suing to get back into the tournament, winning, then new evidence came out showing they lied in court. Coach, principal, and two ADs all lost their jobs from that one.
Removed themselves? Did I miss something? The official statement says the OHSAA removed CC from the tournament.

Removed themselves? Did I miss something? The official statement says the OHSAA removed CC from the tournament.
I think CC “removed themselves” as a self-imposed punishment after OHSAA discussed the new violation with them. The press release says TCC “accepted the decision to be removed,” aka removed themselves, as opposed to fighting the punishment.

I think CC “removed themselves” as a self-imposed punishment after OHSAA discussed the new violation with them. The press release says TCC “accepted the decision to be removed,” aka removed themselves, as opposed to fighting the punishment.
I believe the OHSAA told them of the ruling to be removed and gave them the option to appeal or accept it. I’m sure if they appealed and lost (they would have anyways) OHSAA would’ve taken the kids out of the tournament and there really wasn’t a point in keeping them in (considering they were down to their freshman coach).

Trust me. Napoleon beats Oak Harbor tonight.
Haha. I know. I’m just saying tougher than usual not having practiced all week. Oak Harbor plays the worst basketball around here. They let a kid who shoots 20 percent shoot 20 times a game. Not hard to game plan for. Sad because they have a lot of athletes that aren’t allowed to do anything.

Think Dempsey's giving up the basketball team as a sacrificial lamb so the football team continues to get a pass? lol

I believe appeal or no appeal they were going to be investigated, I don't believe cooperation would impact how deep OHSAA would look into Central. There's really no point in trying to fight or appeal anything right now.

Haha. I know. I’m just saying tougher than usual not having practiced all week. Oak Harbor plays the worst basketball around here. They let a kid who shoots 20 percent shoot 20 times a game. Not hard to game plan for. Sad because they have a lot of athletes that aren’t allowed to do anything.

Who's shooting 20x a game for Oak Harbor?

Guess technically 15 and some change. The games I’ve watched it’s been ugly with the chucking.
You may need some math help lol. The top shot taker is averaging 14.6 FGA per game.

I was just curious as I’ve seen some OH scores this year and follow along a bit. 20 individual shot attempts in high school girls basketball is quite a lot! Very few times does that happen in a season. That’s why your statement caught my attention. 14.5 is much different.

Math may not be on point, but she put up 22 shots against us and was 0-16 for 3 alone against Margaretta. Pretty sure they stopped counting all the attempts because 14.6 is way low. You’ll see tonight if you watch.

Told ya…. And unfortunately Niecy takes the fall for Erika. She is the only down to earth coach on the staff. A shame. But gotta protect the queen. Separate the tournament, please. Publics are tired of playing against a stacked deck. We really are.
From what I heard Niecy is just as bad or worse. Basically two peas in a pod. They both need to go. Terrible attitudes.