2021 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we need to go to confession over all of that....just....don't bring your 10 year old son....know what I mean?
I'm creepy because I warn others to keep their little boys away from Priests? Hmmm. Says a lot about yo u

If you were worried about priests, why would you bring up going to confession? No one else brought up confession. Just you.
Plus you don't even know that vikings4life has a 10 year old son. Weird bring that up if he doesn't.

Super creepy posts to try and win an internet argument.

If you were worried about priests, why would you bring up going to confession? No one else brought up confession. Just you.
Plus you don't even know that vikings4life has a 10 year old son. Weird bring that up if he doesn't.

Super creepy posts to try and win an internet argument.
Ok, since you're really stupid, I'll explain....your pal v4L talked of Massillonians drunkenness and spousal abuse, still with me Einstein? I said that maybe since we're such heathens here in Massillon....we need to go to confession....still hanging on window licker? Now....as far as the 10 year old son comment, I was talking about anyone in general who would go to confession that has a 10 year old son....if I was talking about V4L's 10 year old son, I would have said that "YOU"need to go to confession....not "WE" need to go to confession. It's really embarrassing that you needed that explained to you....guess you weren't one of the kids "Boosters" were paying tuition for.

Ok, since you're really stupid, I'll explain....your pal v4L talked of Massillonians drunkenness and spousal abuse, still with me Einstein? I said that maybe since we're such heathens here in Massillon....we need to go to confession....still hanging on window licker? Now....as far as the 10 year old son comment, I was talking about anyone in general who would go to confession that has a 10 year old son....if I was talking about V4L's 10 year old son, I would have said that "YOU"need to go to confession....not "WE" need to go to confession. It's really embarrassing that you needed that explained to you....guess you weren't one of the kids "Boosters" were paying tuition for.
Thanks for explaining. I guess I don't understand the language of dumbassalonian.

Walsh will be off probation in 2 1/2 months, which is before your legend Billy Relford gets out of prison.
This is much less than the time Massillon got for recruiting.
Most people would disassociate themselves from a career criminal. You compare current players to them. ?
I guess that gives new meaning to the phrase "jailbreak screen".

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining. I guess I don't understand the language of dumbassalonian.

Walsh will be off probation in 2 1/2 months, which is before your legend Billy Relford gets out of prison.
This is much less than the time Massillon got for recruiting.
Most people would disassociate themselves from a career criminal. You compare current players to them. ?
I guess that gives new meaning to the phrase "jailbreak screen".
You're welcome, call it what you want, only a moron would need it explained to them.

As far as Walsh and probation....and "less time than Massillon got" cheating is cheating. What's funny is....the article said that the "student athletes" were to either pay the money back or had to leave the school....every athlete paid the money back and stayed at Walsh....I'm assuming on their own dime, but who knows. The point....these families could afford to attend the school without the "monetary gift" yet were persuaded to attend the school on the "money saved" theory. That's the worst kind of cheating. Between Walsh and St. Joe....they're going to bring down the whole parochial way of doing things.

As far as Relford, he's been out of school for, I believe....16 years....thats all you got? Lol. I feel dirty after talking to you....know where I can get any sanitizer? No wait....forget it.

You're welcome, call it what you want, only a moron would need it explained to them.

As far as Walsh and probation....and "less time than Massillon got" cheating is cheating. What's funny is....the article said that the "student athletes" were to either pay the money back or had to leave the school....every athlete paid the money back and stayed at Walsh....I'm assuming on their own dime, but who knows. The point....these families could afford to attend the school without the "monetary gift" yet were persuaded to attend the school on the "money saved" theory. That's the worst kind of cheating. Between Walsh and St. Joe....they're going to bring down the whole parochial way of doing things.

As far as Relford, he's been out of school for, I believe....16 years....thats all you got? Lol. I feel dirty after talking to you....know where I can get any sanitizer? No wait....forget it.

LOL, the priest thing has been out for 21 years. That's all you got.
You compared Freddie Lenix Jr to this career criminal Massillon Legend this summer.
Plus time is nothing for you Massillon guys, always bringing up the 1930s and 1950s paper titles.

I didn't even start with the baseball coach fired for cocaine use, the former booster club president sent to prison for having a drug operation, the former assistant coach also charged in the same incident, the former head coach arrested in a prostitution sting, the former teacher arrested this year in a prostitution sting, and the two football probations. All that dirt and ZERO REAL TITLES.

This is about the time you usually report posts, right softie?

Last edited:
You compared Freddie Lenix Jr to this career criminal Massillon Legend this summer.
Plus time is nothing for you Massillon guys, always bringing up the 1930s and 1950s paper titles.

I didn't even start with the baseball coach fired for cocaine use, the former booster club president sent to prison for having a drug operation, the former assistant coach also charged in the same incident, the former coach arrested in a prostitution sting, the former teacher arrested this year in a prostitution sting, and the two football probations. All that dirt and ZERO REAL TITLES.

Keep the pimp hand strong !!!!!!
Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

I didn't even start with the baseball coach fired for cocaine use, the former booster club president sent to prison for having a drug operation, the former assistant coach also charged in the same incident, the former head coach arrested in a prostitution sting, the former teacher arrested this year in a prostitution sting, and the two football probations. All that dirt and ZERO REAL TITLES.

A Walsh fan is on a thread about VASJ and is talking about Massillon. ??‍♂️
Weird af.

A Massillon fan coming on a thread of a team they don't play to defend his boyfriend.
Weirder af.

Time to report boys. Time to report. Weak af.

A Massillon fan coming on a thread of a team they don't play to defend his boyfriend.
Weirder af.

Time to report boys. Time to report. Weak af.
Defend what ? I was simply wondering why you can’t stop talking about Massillon no matter what thread you are on.
Obsessed af

5 out of my last 40 posts have something to do with Massillon. Keep trying.
Make that 6 out of 41. I guess that's a lot since according to you guys 0 out of 50 = greatest ever.
Again yet here you are on a VASJ thread still talking about us. Can’t stop won’t stop is clearly your motto.
Isn’t there a Walsh v Padua thr….. oh ya never mind nobody cares.

Again yet here you are on a VASJ thread still talking about us. Can’t stop won’t stop is clearly your motto.
Isn’t there a Walsh v Padua thr….. oh ya never mind nobody cares.
Walsh plays VASJ and I've been posting on this thread for 2 months.
Remind me again why you're here?

Walsh plays VASJ and I've been posting on this thread for 2 months.
Remind me again why you're here?
As much as you have been talking about Massillon today on this thread it’s safe to assume this is a Massillon thread.
Walsh plays Padua Friday night….

Vasj supporter”This is about to get ugly. Student were brought in with GPAs not at a 1, school accepted over more qualified students. I’ll mention these players were under his watch at Euclid. Families were lied too, players openly commented. Rotzky unenrolled Euclid star, family unaware until schools started”
In English please. NEW MEMBER.

^^^^
And do you know why this game was canceled? You people are so blind it’s funny.

It’s all about to come crumbling down and I think I will just sit back and enjoy. This next week will be fun.

bball216 - nice win for the “fake” Vikings over fake Catholic a couple weeks ago. Buffoon

I can assure you if anything crumbles down, it was all worth it for week 7. They don't need to play another game for eternity after that beatdown.
Probably not the wisest thought to have since VASJ/Rotsky clearly flew too close to the sun, and all signs are pointing to them staring at consequences for it.

Probably not the wisest thought to have since VASJ/Rotsky clearly flew too close to the sun, and all signs are pointing to them staring at consequences for it.
Ignoring the name calling and wild accusations/crumbling down, etc....does anyone know the reason for the cancelation?

Status
Not open for further replies.