2021 Valley view Spartans

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk4474

Hey I just wanna let you guys know my source was wrong about the race card it was never brought up by a parent or the Administration all this is over petty stuff so I apologize that’s why I said I wasn’t for sure but that’s what was floating around all morning

dograt

Hey I just wanna let you guys know my source was wrong about the race card it was never brought up by a parent or the Administration all this is over petty stuff so I apologize that’s why I said I wasn’t for sure but that’s what was floating around all morning
Kinda makes Skidmore stepping down more believable. If it was race, he couldn't defend it and fight for his guys. If its "petty stuff" he might.

MSU2016

What an incredible injustice that has been done here. From what I have heard is that they let go the two coaches because they had outside personal matters happen along with two many personal fouls that were happening. Skid was blindsided by the decision and went to bat for his guys. Admin said we are letting them go you have no say. So Skid resigned to stand up for this injustice firing of his assistants. Skid is a class act and such an amazing person and been in VV for a long time. Just shows you that no one is safe even after all the years of loyalty he has put into the building, community, and program. Hard to see that if you are an admin that you don't take a look and were like our bad we handly this wrong. The people in the town should all be at the board meeting demanding an explanation. Should be interesting in what unfolds in this situation, but if this is not corrected then VV will take a long time to get back to where they were since Skid took over. I would also suspect that some of the athletes that know what happened will begin to look elsewhere to play sports.

America

Ross has a solid senior class for football and basketball this year. But they lose pretty much everything on football. They could easily be down next year. Not the type of community that just reloads every year. What all does Valley View have coming back?

ex_dc_atc

What an incredible injustice that has been done here. From what I have heard is that they let go the two coaches because they had outside personal matters happen along with two many personal fouls that were happening. Skid was blindsided by the decision and went to bat for his guys. Admin said we are letting them go you have no say. So Skid resigned to stand up for this injustice firing of his assistants. Skid is a class act and such an amazing person and been in VV for a long time. Just shows you that no one is safe even after all the years of loyalty he has put into the building, community, and program. Hard to see that if you are an admin that you don't take a look and were like our bad we handly this wrong. The people in the town should all be at the board meeting demanding an explanation. Should be interesting in what unfolds in this situation, but if this is not corrected then VV will take a long time to get back to where they were since Skid took over. I would also suspect that some of the athletes that know what happened will begin to look elsewhere to play sports.

This is more along the lines of what I was told in regards to the situation. I agree that people should be taking a long look at themselves and their situation. I'm not sure that I would feel very safe knowing that you can be affected so quickly and swiftly. I hate to say it, but this is also a little bit of the underlying town view of it's football program as well. I do feel poorly for the coaches, especially Skid. He seems like a good person in general.

I have a friend who is a VV guy. He almost said the same thing word for word. VV has a bright future the next couple of years. Makes you think why anyone would want to get into coaching. If this goes down, what coach would want this job?? I feel the kids are the ones who will pay the most for this. I hope it gets resolved.

VVamb

How terrible that you thought it necessary to spread completely false race rumors, which in turn sparked some really horrible public comments and speculations about a child who has nothing to do with any of this.

alk4474

How terrible that you thought it necessary to spread completely false race rumors, which in turn sparked some really horrible public comments and speculations about a child who has nothing to do with any of this.
I was just reporting what I heard I said it may not be true

Last edited:

alk4474

I never said a kids name and the mom is still involved I said it may not be true I was trying to find out what really happened

alk4474

I see you’re new to the board how about your personal message me and tell me who you are and we can talk about this are you involved in the situation

BBfootball92

I agree
Bellbrook has Hamilton badin in the schedule and didn’t get to play because of the virus . Once they ran into Ross in the regional semifinal after the first half you could really tell that a game gets bad during the regular season would’ve helped a lot to get them prepared .
So win lose or draw you’re correct it is a big plus towards the playoffs because if we’re being honest here there’s only a few teams that are getting us ready in our league

BlessEmAll

Let's all calm down here. Alk retracted the post, which is honorable. New posters attacking, typically, are people very close to the situation and it can get out of hand quickly. The child's name was deleted by yours truly. I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to start another one without the accusations made in the first comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.