2021 Schedules/Results, season complete

They were hoping to get more kids to come out when school started and use the first few weeks to get them acclimated. However, they last week cancelled the season
I"m guessing there is little to no summer program/ lifting/ 7-7's, etc. ? How can you even have a program these days if you hope kids come out after school starts? Did other schools actually schedule them?

I"m guessing there is little to no summer program/ lifting/ 7-7's, etc. ? How can you even have a program these days if you hope kids come out after school starts? Did other schools actually schedule them?
There was, but they only had I think around 9 or 10 kids showing up for those. Yes they were scheduled, there are in a league.

There was, but they only had I think around 9 or 10 kids showing up for those. Yes they were scheduled, there are in a league.
There's a few schools in the NW Ohio area where they seems to struggle with numbers. I'm surprised the OHSAA doesn't come out with some kind of policy that if you don't have 15+ kids by Aug 1, you're not fielding a team. It's nonsense holding schools hostage week to week wondering if you're going to play a team with few numbers.

There's a few schools in the NW Ohio area where they seems to struggle with numbers. I'm surprised the OHSAA doesn't come out with some kind of policy that if you don't have 15+ kids by Aug 1, you're not fielding a team. It's nonsense holding schools hostage week to week wondering if you're going to play a team with few numbers.
New York state won't let you play unless you have 17 dressed. But they also allow co-ops and have many

Last edited:
There were some non-playoff games scheduled last week for which I can not find any results:
East Liverpool vs Warrensville Heights
Bidwell River Valley vs South Point
Mineral Ridge vs Rittman
Williamsport Westfall vs West Liberty-Salem

Mineral Ridge Rittman was canceled
East Liverpool - Warrensville Hts also canceled

not sure, don't recognize the other two