2020 Youth Baseball Tournaments

965 Midwest Challenge Baseball Tournaments has partnered with Prospect Wire to provide not only great events, but well covered events as well. Events will start in mid April for the youth age groups and Memorial Day for the HS aged teams. 965 Midwest Challenge is partnering with Prespect Wire for many events in 2020. Prospect Wire brings an array of compliments from posting video on social media, write ups of players, to putting together a list of top prospects for each event. For each HS aged tournament, our goal is to have 75%-80% of the games on college, turf, or stadium fields. In 2019, we had 87% of ALL high school games on college, turf, or stadium type fields. The 87% included all age groups from 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U, and 18U. Even consolation games were played on these types of fields. Please check out the website listed below for more information.

www.midwestchallengebaseballtournaments.com

thavoice

I will say just one thing. Baseball has always been my love and passion. I coached HS aged kids for nearly a decade.
I loved the game......until two years of the youth baseball tournament circuit. Absolutely ruining baseball for me.