2020 Scores

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
We'll start with a thread for scores this season. If we start to get enough activity, we could move to a daily scores thread. Just need alot of participation for that to happen...

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
9/5 Tallmadge over Wadsworth 25-19, 17-25, 17-25, 25-21, 19-17

Anyone have a score of matches other than a Tallmadge match?

PURPLE REIGN

Im here and will try to post more often. Im most familiar with Cincinnati area and specifically the GGCL. Normal contenders are likely to be MND and Ursuline.
Mount Notre Dame 5 - 0 & 10 - 0
Seton 3 - 1 & 8 - 1
Ursuline Academy 2 - 2 & 7 - 2
St. Ursula 1 - 4 & 7 - 4
Mercy McAuley 0 - 4 & 4 - 4

Maxie

Massillon Washington defeated Canton McKinley 3-0. This was the 5th victory for the Lady Tigers in a row against the Bulldogs.

Auggie

Im here and will try to post more often. Im most familiar with Cincinnati area and specifically the GGCL. Normal contenders are likely to be MND and Ursuline.
Mount Notre Dame 5 - 0 & 10 - 0
Seton 3 - 1 & 8 - 1
Ursuline Academy 2 - 2 & 7 - 2
St. Ursula 1 - 4 & 7 - 4
Mercy McAuley 0 - 4 & 4 - 4
In NEO it is still the same cast of characters, former NCL members Padua, NDCL, and Gilmour. Padua is still the primary player in Div I but I don't think they are as strong as LY and the GGCL school, probably MND, that heads to Dayton should be the favorite in Div I. It will be interesting to see how Div II plays out as Gilmour probably has a deeper team but NDCL has arguably the best player in the state in Caroline Jurevicius, Joe's daughter. Hard to get a good read on NDCL though as they were shut down for a couple weeks be3cause of a Covid case so I would not read too much into the recent result against Gilmour.