National Trail (New Paris)
Northeastern (Springfield)
Paint Valley (Bainbridge)
Parkway (Rockford)
St Bernard-Elmwood Place (St Bernard)
Triad (North Lewisburg)
West Jefferson (West Jefferson)

The MAC moves back to Region 24 and it's loaded...West Jeff now joins the party

It doesn't matter where you put them, any region with all of the MAC is going to be loaded. This year, however, they actually make geographic sense and split up the MAC from some of the other traditional playoff schools up north.

Good luck to everyone in D6. On the field & on this site. You now have the Canton Central Catholic fan base moving in. Please be prepared for the following: 1) When we make the playoffs we almost always win 2) We would be in the playoff if it wasn't for our crazy tough schedule.

I'm especially curious how the conversations about #1 will be now that they share a division with the MAC. #2 is entertaining considering they MAKE their schedule.

Good luck to everyone in D6. On the field & on this site. You now have the Canton Central Catholic fan base moving in. Please be prepared for the following: 1) When we make the playoffs we almost always win 2) We would be in the playoff if it wasn't for our crazy tough schedule.

I'm especially curious how the conversations about #1 will be now that they share a division with the MAC. #2 is entertaining considering they MAKE their schedule.
1. We know you guys well

2. It prepares you well for the playoffs.

Good luck

I am glad they broke up that brutal Region 23 from last year. 18.8 computer points would not get you into the Region 23 playoffs last year, but it would have gotten you into the playoffs in 22 of the other 27 regions.

Region 24 (and Region 22) this year still look tough, but I think about 15.0 computer points should get you in the postseason.

Not sure what this is about, but given that CCC played Coldwater three years in a row for the state title game, I can tell you that there is tremendous respect for that MAC schools. The success that league has generated is second to none and no one, who has a brain, from CCC would say otherwise.

With regards to the schedule, it is a very difficult schedule for a Division 6 school, although they were 5 previously. I agree with the CW poster, and so does that administration apparently, because that difficult schedule does prepare you for a run in the playoffs. The staff and players at CCC have always prided themselves on a schedule that prepared them for playoffs, not rack up easy wins with no value. Best of luck to your school this year!

Talk about coming into a thread with your ? swinging. hahaha

Talk about coming into a thread with your ? swinging. hahaha
My apologies, did not mean to pretend to be a CCC guy.

Was trying (& failing) to be sarcastic about some of CCC fans. After winning their last title in '16 the last 3 years their Yappi presence has been a lot of "we'd be great if it wasn't for our schedule." It's not all their fan base, just that loud vocal minority that grates at your soul.

To their credit CCC does play UP. Even moreso now that they're in D6.

Now Aquinas . . . that's another story.