2020 Cincinnati Bengals

All I’m reading so far is a torn ACL. As far as Taylor goes, I think you have to give a coach at least 3 years as long as there is improvements. The Bengals were probably looking at 5 or 6 wins this year without the injury to Burrow.

Are you watching the Colts/Packers game right now? The Colts oline would like your consideration for this dubious distinction! ?
The O-lines they put in front of Luck were trash. Good to know they haven't gotten much better since then. Can't blame Luck for choosing to retire young instead of continuing to get throttled behind those O-lines when he failed to regain 100% of his health after an extended amount of time off.

The Burrow injury will guarantee Zac Taylor is getting fired. He won’t last the season. Social media is calling for his head tonight
Imagine if you were a construction worker and you knew your protective helmet was low quality. It was apparent and mgt knew, but didn’t bother getting you a quality helmet. Then one day, you fall, helmet breaks and now you’re seriously hurt. That’s what happened here. Mgt knew this OL was terrible and didn’t care enough to get quality protection for Burrow.

Imagine if you were a construction worker and you knew your protective helmet was low quality. It was apparent and mgt knew, but didn’t bother getting you a quality helmet. Then one day, you fall, helmet breaks and now you’re seriously hurt. That’s what happened here. Mgt knew this OL was terrible and didn’t care enough to get quality protection for Burrow.
Mike Brown is a worthless owner. Nothing will change until he dies. Hopefully after that his daughter sells it

Mike Brown is a worthless owner. Nothing will change until he dies. Hopefully after that his daughter sells it
Can’t argue with that, and I think that adds to the frustration. You can fire coaches and trade players, but you’re stuck with an owner.

Honestly, if people had to vote tonight on funding a new stadium, I think they’d vote No, even if that meant the Bengals leaving Cincinnati.

Lose out, draft Lawrence or Fields?
They dont need another qb unless or until Burrow cant come back which will be a year or so before we know the answer to that question. This injury gives the Bengals the opportunity to draft high this year. They may trade the overall top pick for a couple lower first and second round picks and get some help for that offensive line.

I didn't think he would last a full season behind that line anyway. When he got hit helmet to helmet on the one yard line by Chase Young I thought he was very fortunate to walk away from that one.

Sad what happened to Burrow though it seemed inevitable didn't it? IMO Burrow was having one of the greatest rookie QB seasons of all time particularity given the talent around him. He clearly is the Bengal's franchise QB.

Some thoughts:

* As others have pointed out knee surgery has improved a lot since back in the day. The most likely outcome here is that Burrow will be playing week one of next season.

* Hopefully this ends the tenure of coach Taylor. Yesterday Burrow attempted 29 passes IN THE FIRST FREAKING HALF. He was on his way to another 60 pass game. This is unacceptable with the O-line that the Bengals have.

* Mike Brown is a terrible owner.

They dont need another qb unless or until Burrow cant come back which will be a year or so before we know the answer to that question. This injury gives the Bengals the opportunity to draft high this year. They may trade the overall top pick for a couple lower first and second round picks and get some help for that offensive line.

I didn't think he would last a full season behind that line anyway. When he got hit helmet to helmet on the one yard line by Chase Young I thought he was very fortunate to walk away from that one.
I was joking. ??‍♂️

I’d take a chance with Joe Brady just for the fact he’s tight with Burrow. Ik it’s risky but he’s been impressive this year in Carolina considering CMC has been injured and he just made PJ Walker look like a competent NFL QB. What do we have to lose in giving someone like that a chance? It’s not like he could be worse.

I’d take a chance with Joe Brady just for the fact he’s tight with Burrow. Ik it’s risky but he’s been impressive this year in Carolina considering CMC has been injured and he just made PJ Walker look like a competent NFL QB. What do we have to lose in giving someone like that a chance? It’s not like he could be worse.
If I were him, I’m not sure I take the job. The ownership is so terrible, you’re almost guaranteed to fail.

If Taylor gets canned should be Bieniemy. Which means he won't be hired.
Jim Turner is on a POS level with Burfict and Pacman. Which explains why he's on the Bengals' staff.

Not a bad thought.

I would take whacky Jim over ZT any day, who still has not won a single road game in the NFL. However Harbaugh will want to run the team his way, and Mikey boy would not go for that.
Good point. The thought of those two butting heads makes me laugh. Harbaugh would be screaming at Mike Brown and Mike Brown would just sit there totally aloof and detached, which would only make Harbaugh madder.

Bieniemy should be the next Bengals coach but their worthless owner past him for the white dude with no real experience
Again, would he want the job? He’s going to be in high demand. Plus, he played for the Bengals, he knows first hand how bad the org is run,

Not the worst idea.

Not the worst idea.
If you’re Joe Brady and you have any other options, why pick the Bengals. Literally two head coaches over the last 30 yrs has made it through their tenure with reputation intact (LeBeau & Marvin). It’s been a career death sentence for everyone else.

If you’re Joe Brady and you have any other options, why pick the Bengals. Literally two head coaches over the last 30 yrs has made it through their tenure with reputation intact (LeBeau & Marvin). It’s been a career death sentence for everyone else.
Opportunity. Maybe he really believe Burrow is a true franchise qb. ??‍♂️