2020-2021 Tournaments That Cancel This Year

This will be my last post on this topic since it seems like this can go back and forth for forever..

If more tests means more cases, why don't they just stop testing and then there will be no more Covid. Do more pregnancy tests result in more babies?

There are also false negatives. The false negative rate is anywhere between 2% and 37% according to this (https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/which-test-is-best-for-covid-19-2020081020734)

Hospitalizations were trending downward towards the end of September, but now are currently on the way back up.

There is no "back and forth" you are simply posting a bunch of random information and pretending that you can draw a conclusion from it.

Schools opened, and by your own admission, the trends were down.

Weeks later the weather gets cool and trends go up, and you try to blame school openings.

Nothing you wrote is coherent, none of your inferences or insinuations make any sense. You aren't posting anything scientific, but rather the very opposite. What you write, and the politics you support are anti-scientific. And as usual, it hurts people and costs lives.

Nothing you wrote is coherent, none of your inferences or insinuations make any sense. You aren't posting anything scientific, but rather the very opposite. What you write, and the politics you support are anti-scientific. And as usual, it hurts people and costs lives.

What I write on yappi costs people their lives? Wasn’t aware I had that much of an effect on people. With how big my voice apparently is, I may run for president in 2028...

Sorry to all the families who’s loved ones died because of me. Look at me though, already taking more blame than our current president...

Last edited:
What you write, and the politics you support are anti-scientific. And as usual, it hurts people and costs lives.
What I write costs lives...that’s literally what you said.

I didn’t plan on replying until you quoted my post and directed your post towards me, but obviously this is a waste of time. Have a good one.

Yes, you can use the quote function. But once again, you simply demonstrated I was right, and you don't know English, just like you don't know science.

Not sure how this relates, but yeah they should wrestle the entire season at the Walter Reed Medical Center and whoever catches Covid, they can receive a $3000 dollar Remdesevir treatment cycle from American tax payers...

Trump canceled his rallies in Wisconsin, so I wouldn’t say he worked right through it.
I'm thinking every POTUS receives 4 years of living off of the tax payer dollar as they should. I'm sure the job is a walk in the park given the billionaire life he gave up to do this and being treated the way he has. Maybe he can be forgiven for accepting the free treatment or maybe he could have only donated $397000 of his annual salary this year as opposed to the $400K each of the last 3.

I'm thinking every POTUS receives 4 years of living off of the tax payer dollar as they should. I'm sure the job is a walk in the park given the billionaire life he gave up to do this and being treated the way he has. Maybe he can be forgiven for accepting the free treatment or maybe he could have only donated $397000 of his annual salary this year as opposed to the $400K each of the last 3.
You completely missed the point, so I will basically say the same thing again. The president received the best treatment from the best hospital in the world. Nothing comparable to the average American.

Last edited:
Not that I care for any political debate...

Resmivdir has been available at Cleveland clinic for some time if I recall correctly. Don't discount the level of care available in Ohio, specifically northeast Ohio.

The president received an experimental treatment from Regeneron (spelling?). That probably was something most could not be able to get. Being the president is one of the reasons but being rich and powerful is just as helpful. Notice how many actors/athletes/etc were receiving the best treatment and tests when they weren't readily available.

What I write costs lives...that’s literally what you said.

I didn’t plan on replying until you quoted my post and directed your post towards me, but obviously this is a waste of time. Have a good one.

No that is not what I said. Stop lying about me. You can't read English, don't lie about me to make up for it.

Not that I care for any political debate...

Resmivdir has been available at Cleveland clinic for some time if I recall correctly. Don't discount the level of care available in Ohio, specifically northeast Ohio.

The president received an experimental treatment from Regeneron (spelling?). That probably was something most could not be able to get. Being the president is one of the reasons but being rich and powerful is just as helpful. Notice how many actors/athletes/etc were receiving the best treatment and tests when they weren't readily available.
But then again, we are talking about high school kids here, not 74 year olds. High school kids are not going to the hospital for this.

Reactions: SCC
giphy.gif

People are forgetting just how contagious this virus is. Football is not wrestling. Once these guys start getting into wrestling shape and start cutting weight their immune system will be compromised and make more likely to get sick. Covid, flu or anything.

People are forgetting just how contagious this virus is. Football is not wrestling. Once these guys start getting into wrestling shape and start cutting weight their immune system will be compromised and make more likely to get sick. Covid, flu or anything.

I'm not. Have you seen my proposal for return to mat? I lay out a number of approaches to improve health and disease prevention. And yes, they would be a benefit for preventing cold, flu, skin infections, etc.

Question: Any word on Brecksville, Kenston, the Dies and/or Wadsworth invite? This seasonal anxiety is a real doozy.

Here is a proposal with tournaments that have to cancel.
Let say you are hosting a tournament with 18 teams and have to cancel. When you send out your notice, list all the schools that were scheduled. Try to split that tournament up to 3 different site meets. The host school should still be able to have the gym and host 5 other schools. Maybe of the remaining schools, 1 or 2 might be able to host that same day as well.
Did this last week with a tournament and worked out. Still going to the school that was supposed to host the tournament but now will be a 6 team meet.

Please let us now how many transmissions are being attributed to at school transmission...

My school has had to isolated cases that they believe picked up from their parents and there was no known transmission to another student.

Is there a case where football is attributed as the transmission event?
You asking for data....real data????

When will schools be told this information and how are teams being selected?
A variety of factors were involved in choosing the teams, but the biggest for our administration was proximity. I was not involved in the process. I do know that 5 (6 counting northwood) schools have accepted so far. I believe the other schools have until next week to accept/decline and then they will move on to other teams. I'm not 100% who has been invited and/or accepted at this point.

Let say you are hosting a tournament with 18 teams and have to cancel. When you send out your notice, list all the schools that were scheduled. Try to split that tournament up to 3 different site meets. The host school should still be able to have the gym and host 5 other schools. Maybe of the remaining schools, 1 or 2 might be able to host that same day as well.
Did this last week with a tournament and worked out. Still going to the school that was supposed to host the tournament but now will be a 6 team meet.

This is what I've been doing, I'll at least contact the host and go from there.

The ADs are the ones cancelling. They probably won't do this for other schools. Cross Country teams were finding out the week of a tournament that they were no longer invited and were forced to scramble and do the best they could to replace the event.