2019 St. Ignatius Wildcats

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcatfan2020

A few comments: Ignatius kicking game might be the worst in years. The punter has to learn not to put backspin on his kicks. The place kicker was unable to put it in the endzone -- his only kick led to a 50-yard return. Now, a very nitpicking point. Before they assign the broadcasting team, they should be required to take an extensive test on the rules of high school football. Way too often, they do not know what's transpiring on the field.
Why don’t you say it to my face? Message me and I’d love to give you my phone number so you can tell me as an adult man that you enjoyed ripping on me when I was in high school. I’m sure you’ll be glad to know I’m pursuing a career as well. If you want, I can build a time machine and go rip on you when you were 17 at your job being a bus boy or a gas pumper. I’ll see how much you like and enjoy it. Thanks for giving me fuel to get better you shallow form of an adult.

tom 48

Why don’t you say it to my face? Message me and I’d love to give you my phone number so you can tell me as an adult man that you enjoyed ripping on me when I was in high school. I’m sure you’ll be glad to know I’m pursuing a career as well. If you want, I can build a time machine and go rip on you when you were 17 at your job being a bus boy or a gas pumper. I’ll see how much you like and enjoy it. Thanks for giving me fuel to get better you shallow form of an adult.
Relax. The man is well over 100 yrs old and has been telling kids to get off his lawn for years. But, it's interesting that you cite that he was a bus boy. That he was....at the Last Supper. and he complained that Jesus was not a good tipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.