2019 Cleveland Browns

I saw a list of the top QBs in Oklahoma State history. Mason Rudolph is #2 behind...........wait for it...........wait for it...........Brandon Weeden! Only a true Browns fan can appreciate that.

Oh, and sorry to beat an already dead horse (nyuk, nyuk, nyuk) but Nick Chubb's looking like an amazing value pick over Saquon Barkley right now. LOL
Welp, I can plainly see why Dorsey reached up into the second round for a RB. Chubb has been well worth it. Rated above Barkley their junior year, before Chubb's knee injury, so it's no surprise.

Who did the Giants take second round ?

Last edited:
Some Browns' fans' pregame amusements -

After the team's quick genuflection to BR's St. Rooney, it appears that maybe Dee Haslam has come to her senses -

i

They may never. Odell has a habit of getting open by free-lancing a route. Baker isn’t afraid to throw a guy a jump ball, but you can see frustration when he throws to where Odell should be, and he’s not close. Then there are the drops....

Maybe Baker is like me. I get so frustrated seeing OBJ making the one-handed grabs in practice and pre-games, then drop every contested ball during the game. (I know I am exaggerating, but it is frustrating)

You guys need Sirius NFL Channel. Jim Miller & Pat Kirwan are great for X & O's on the drive home. I listen to my boy Ken Carman on the way in and Sirius on the way home. Can't stand Adam trying to make everything (liberal) political and getting triggered over stupid .

Hodges will start for Pittsburgh. Looks like old racist boy suspended himself with his sh!tty play.

Sorry to hear that. I think Mason-Dixon Rudolph would have been pressing, trying to over-reach and do things outside his abilities. I just hope the Browns play disciplined football Sunday and not let adrenaline and emotion morph into stupid decisions, especially on defense. If they do play within themselves, they should handle Pittsburgh. Chubb and Hunt all day on offense.

Since we are talking Steeler Qbs how soon do you think til Mayfield surpasses Ben for the most wins in Browns Stadium?

I'm sure it will be soon enough since fat boy's pretty much done. Sucks to have to trot out sh!tty QB's every week, doesn't it? Pretty much why the fat rapist QB has feasted on the Browns since he's come in the league. Now it's Pittsburgh's turn.

Sorry to hear that. I think Mason-Dixon Rudolph would have been pressing, trying to over-reach and do things outside his abilities. I just hope the Browns play disciplined football Sunday and not let adrenaline and emotion morph into stupid decisions, especially on defense. If they do play within themselves, they should handle Pittsburgh. Chubb and Hunt all day on offense.

Yep. If the Browns play mistake free football and keep level heads they should win going away.

I'm sure it will be soon enough since fat boy's pretty much done. Sucks to have to trot out sh!tty QB's every week, doesn't it? Pretty much why the fat rapist QB has feasted on the Browns since he's come in the league. Now it's Pittsburgh's turn.
Funny that the Steelers have won more games in half a season with two sh!tty QBs then the Browns did in a 3 year span. Why are you so angry? Its just football.

What foolishness. Any Browns fan that wears a MG Jersey is looking to be provocative and stir up trouble,any Steeler fan that responds is also an . How about we just act like adults and watch the game? This kind of is going to get someone killed someday.

What foolishness. Any Browns fan that wears a MG Jersey is looking to be provocative and stir up trouble,any Steeler fan that responds is also an . How about we just act like adults and watch the game? This kind of is going to get someone killed someday.

Completely agree. When I heard all of these dumbes calling into 92.3, saying they were wearing MG #95 jerseys, my response was "if you're stupid enough to do that, you get what you get." What blew my mind was some fool said he was going to dress his small sons in them too. Just stupid.

Amen. Grow the eff up people. It's a damn game.