2019-20 Ohio State Basketball

Bevo

Remember they have Justin Sueing sitting over there, also. He started at Cal. last year and averaged around 14 and 6; another long lean player (6'7"). He's a good one!

Orin Swift

Remember they have Justin Sueing sitting over there, also. He started at Cal. last year and averaged around 14 and 6; another long lean player (6'7"). He's a good one!
Yup, from what I hear he will be an upgrade from Andre Wesson.

Don't forget #2 Ohio State plays West Virginia in Cleveland Sunday December 29th at Noon on FS1. Some may miss it or forget cuz of the football game the night before.

cabezadecaballo

That guy needs help bad. lol
We in Nordonia-land will trade him for p-boy. Both areas need a different style of crazy for a while....

I was at the game. The hill-jack fans were more wound up, for sure.

The Buckeyes lacked intensity much of the game. They deserved to lose. I don't really see a deep-running tournament team there.

Bevo

Yep, strangely uninspired at Minnesota and yesterday. Partly team makeup and W.V.?

Ther gauntlet begins now - conceivably five losses could get you a title tie and four will probably win it. OSU plays MSU once - guess when and where?

Raymo

Too many unforced turnovers even the return starters,good pressure D from W.Va and that team doesn't have as much talent.

gobluetom

We in Nordonia-land will trade him for p-boy. Both areas need a different style of crazy for a while....

I was at the game. The hill-jack fans were more wound up, for sure.

The Buckeyes lacked intensity much of the game. They deserved to lose. I don't really see a deep-running tournament team there.

Hill jack fans from Ohio St or WVU?

wolves82

I wonder if he gets any PT,would have been in rotation but had to Jack Rabbit out.
If only we had some sort of device to look up information like that... ;)

As a transfer, he was ineligible until just recently. Since becoming eligible, Potter has averaged 13 minutes in 3 games. About 5 points / 5 boards per game. pretty decent.

wolves82

Many losses upcoming holt man sucks.
Hmmm, what a surprise. 3 emotional and ignorant posts as you watch the game and get frustrated. Just like every other thread you visit on this site. Take your meds and realize this is just a game, being played by kids.

This team is very good, but not great, and Holtmann is a fantastic coach. His teams always make up for talent shortage with effort, defense, and team offense. Could not be happier with our coach.

El Indio

Anyone know why he left? He was starting and then Young showed he could play too and started getting minutes.

Yellow_Jacket06

Starting to seem like the big dogs (Villanova, UNC, Kentucky) were just overrated and Ohio State wasn't as good as they appeared. 1-2 in conference play isn't a good look and I wouldn't be shocked if Maryland beat them next week.