2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

Kessler missed to many games IMO maybe Oddo or the big guy. But they really played well as a whole and not one guy leading the way
I agree with the part about Keeslar but as I think about it, I would take Ryan Smith. His defensive contributions passing, taking care of the ball and leadership are a key part of their team success. I don’t Care how many points a game he averages.

I agree with the part about Keeslar but as I think about it, I would take Ryan Smith. His defensive contributions passing, taking care of the ball and leadership are a key part of their team success. I don’t Care how many points a game he averages.
Defensive and leadership I agree. Commits too many turnovers IMO.

If you've seen Green play it's pretty clear that Smith is the glue to the Bulldogs
I've seen every game the last 3 years. I agree, he plays great defense and he's hard nosed.....and the leader of the team. My ONLY concern is his passing. Not all his passes, he tends to throw too many full court passes that end up nowhere. I hope this doesnt catch up with them in the close tourney games. But yes, he's the heart and soul of this team.

Don’t know his name but the sophomore from Green is pretty good.My top three: Kobe,Parker, and Kessler; not much to separate the rest.

One of the great pleasures in NEO winter - attending a game in the great McK Fieldhouse. Looking forward to tonight's match-up between Pups and Buchtel.
It's a civic treasure, for sure. It's funny how folks who grow up around here take it for granted sometImes. Enjoy the game! :cool:

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Friday 02/21/20
Green 76 at Revere 49
Buchtel 60 at McKinley 89
Mansfield 40 at Jackson 61
Firestone 45 at Hoover 75

Buchtel/McKinley is on WHBC (radio and stream #1) and Q92 stream.

Last regular season games!

Last edited:
One of the great pleasures in NEO winter - attending a game in the great McK Fieldhouse. Looking forward to tonight's match-up between Pups and Buchtel.

Get there early. Parking is at a premium with the State swimming finals going on.