2014-15 Boys Varsity Basketball schedule...

Orangeman89

Non league opponents to date...

Dec.5 @ Mass. Jackson
Dec.9 @ Tallmadge
Dec.13 vs. Nordonia @ Greynolds Classic
Dec.23 North Canton Hoover
Jan.3 Cleve. Martin Luther King
Feb.14 @ Massillon Washington
Feb.17 @ Kent Roosevelt
??? vs. Medina (TBA)

(missing 2 games yet)

The juicemen looked bad last week against Timken! They're going to miss Jake Fisher and Dionte Williams terribly! Timken wreaked havoc on ellets poor guard play causing almost 20-25 turnovers en route to a 30 spanking!! Brady looked out of shape, AJ wants no part of the post whatsoever. Cherry is out with an injury, don't know how long though. All this talk about this "superbe sophomore class" I don't see anyone ready to step up and takeover the reigns. With their schedule its going to be a long season!! They definitely won't return to the city championship!!

They play at glenoak tonight at 7. We'll see if fisher and the gang made adjustments!

I believe the superb soph. class references have been regarding the football team.
Too early to be worried over some early summer results. Brady has been nursing an injured foot, Cherry is probably out a few months.

It was known at the end of last season the guard play was the big question for '14-'15. There was some hope there would be a transfer from East. I assume that hasn't happened.

Who is playing guard right now? Zampelli playing with them yet?
I trust Fisher will have them as prepared as he possibly can come December.

I believe the superb soph. class references have been regarding the football team.
Too early to be worried over some early summer results. Brady has been nursing an injured foot, Cherry is probably out a few months.

It was known at the end of last season the guard play was the big question for '14-'15. There was some hope there would be a transfer from East. I assume that hasn't happened.

Who is playing guard right now? Zampelli playing with them yet?
I trust Fisher will have them as prepared as he possbly can come December.

The sophomore class is regarded as more than just football

Derek Lewis is not leaving east it would be foolish on his part if he does.
Jared Jones, Marques Bridges, and Clevon Burch has split time running the PG position, Zampelli isn't ready they've tried him at PG.
What kills me is you say its too early to be worried, I disgree. Summer league gives you an early look at what's to come this season, and yes it does give you time to evaluate and focus on your teams weaknesses, so don't look dreadful ( like they've been thus far) during the season.

The sophomore class is regarded as more than just football

Derek Lewis is not leaving east it would be foolish on his part if he does.
Jared Jones, Marques Bridges, and Clevon Burch has split time running the PG position, Zampelli isn't ready they've tried him at PG.
What kills me is you say its too early to be worried, I disgree. Summer league gives you an early look at what's to come this season, and yes it does give you time to evaluate and focus on your teams weaknesses, so don't look dreadful ( like they've been thus far) during the season.

It's June 13th. If I'm hearing the same thing in August I'll be worried.

They will again play Buchtel in the City Championship

I doubt that very seriously!
They have no leadership! It'll be hard to replace Dionte Williams, and Jake Fisher. That was a nice back court. I didn't see much on JV that's coming up, Carlton Cherry can't do it alone. Breon Brady doesn't want to get in shape and take this year serious Hell he blew off a workout with Akron U!! Also word is Maurice Mackey, Julian Furman, Clevon Burch, and Brady have talked about not playing citing problems with coaching(Fisher). I witnessed Furman and Brady having a heated exchange at the Akron U shoot out before coach smith stepped in and separated the two. So with all that the city championship game seems to be a long shot!!

Non league opponents to date...

Dec.5 @ Mass. Jackson
Dec.9 @ Tallmadge
Dec.13 vs. Nordonia @ Greynolds Classic
Dec.23 North Canton Hoover
Jan.3 Cleve. Martin Luther King
Feb.14 @ Massillon Washington
Feb.17 @ Kent Roosevelt
??? vs. Medina (TBA)

(missing 2 games yet)

Medina will be a triple header game @ellet Dec 27th starting at 4pm with the freshmen...

The juicemen will be playing St-V Nov 28th at st-v in a Ronald McDonald Home tournament. Game time 7:30pm

Highland vs Hoban begins at 6pm

Medina will be a triple header game @ellet Dec 27th starting at 4pm with the freshmen...

The juicemen will be playing St-V Nov 28th at st-v in a Ronald McDonald Home tournament. Game time 7:30pm

Highland vs Hoban begins at 6pm

Very nice. Fisher has a loaded schedule for sure.

Lot's of optimism for the season at the basketball fundraiser.

Freshmen team is stacked by all accounts. Handful of transfers but I'm not exactly sure who and from where yet.