2011 BB Lancers

63-37 final. Lancers 22-44 FGs, 11-20 3FGs, 8-13 FTs.
Wow! Lancers shoot 55% on threes but 50% on all FGs.

thanks man!! appreciate it.. if you come across and Moe tickets for next week let me know!! haha i have a family friend that plays for Moe but he said each player can only get 2 so thats out the window....

Lancers shot well against Badin. Two tough games before tourney. Alter will be a good test on the road. Keep rolling Lancers!

looks like little flem had his best game of the year!! think that is a really good sign that he is getting back to how he played last year.... y did trey not play?

looks like little flem had his best game of the year!! think that is a really good sign that he is getting back to how he played last year.... y did trey not play?

Trey didn't played because he has mono. He has been sick for the past few weeks but has played through it for certain games.

Lancers have a great draw to get to the SW Ohio regional for the third straight year.

Game 1 vs. #32 seed Mt. Healthy (5-13) on Saturday 2/26 at Oak Hills at 12:30
Game 2 vs. #34 seed Amelia (4-14) on Wednesday 3/2 at 8:00 at Fairfield
Game 3 vs. #13 Aiken (11-8) on Saturday 3/5 at 7:30 at Cintas Center (Sectional title)
Game 4 vs. #4 Dayton seed Fairborn (12-6) at UD area on Saturday 3/12 at 7:00 p.m. (District title)

Games 3 and 4 are speculation barring upsets.

I wouldn't play Trey until the regional semi-final against Wayne on 3/18.

Last edited:
I disagree Lancermania on holding out Trey for over a month. He will have lost alot of his touch and also not have much gas in the tank if you sit him for that long. Don't you agree??

So we leave him out for the two games against the 32 and 34 seeds and bring him back in two weeks against Aiken?

I think that sounds like a better plan....work him back into the fold for the Aiken & Fairborn games and unleash him completely after that moving forward.

You honestly think Fairborn will get by both middletown and wayne to go to the regionals? Can't say as I agree.............Trey played some. We need his rebounding ability....play a few minutes each over the next two games....we may not need him for another 2 weeks, looking at the schedule..........TOO BAD the refs didn't kick Barlow out for his CHEAP SHOT aty Neral.....nopt that playing the first round game theyn have is tough, but ity would at least have put some teeth in a bunch of otherwise worthless refs........

GO LANCERS

Lancers have a great draw to get to the SW Ohio regional for the third straight year.

Game 1 vs. #32 seed Mt. Healthy (5-13) on Saturday 2/26 at Oak Hills at 12:30
Game 2 vs. #34 seed Amelia (4-14) on Wednesday 3/2 at 8:00 at Fairfield
Game 3 vs. #13 Aiken (11-8) on Saturday 3/5 at 7:30 at Cintas Center (Sectional title)
Game 4 vs. #4 Dayton seed Fairborn (12-6) at UD area on Saturday 3/12 at 7:00 p.m. (District title)

Games 3 and 4 are speculation barring upsets.

I wouldn't play Trey until the regional semi-final against Wayne on 3/18.

i think Fairborn would be the game before either Wayne or the middies and then Moe. im pretty sure. but have yet to see the bracket on 1 single page. its confusing on ohsaa website cuz it doesnt say where we go to play after the Aiken game but im pretty sure that is how its laid out

Correct. Fairborn is the district championship game of they made it that far. Wayne/Middies would be the regional semi-final. Moeller/Trotwood is a probable regional final game.

You honestly think Fairborn will get by both middletown and wayne to go to the regionals? Can't say as I agree.............Trey played some. We need his rebounding ability....play a few minutes each over the next two games....we may not need him for another 2 weeks, looking at the schedule..........TOO BAD the refs didn't kick Barlow out for his CHEAP SHOT aty Neral.....nopt that playing the first round game theyn have is tough, but ity would at least have put some teeth in a bunch of otherwise worthless refs........

GO LANCERS

Twillke, Fairborn would be the district championship game at UD area. Regionals are at Cintas Center. If we beat Fairborn, a regional semi-final against Wayne/Middletwon looms, then a regional final against Moeller/Trotwood/Mason.

Twillke, Fairborn would be the district championship game at UD area. Regionals are at Cintas Center. If we beat Fairborn, a regional semi-final against Wayne/Middletwon looms, then a regional final against Moeller/Trotwood/Mason.

my bad. I was looking at Fairmont

GO LANCERS