2011-2012 Basketball Season

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Now with the state tournament for boys basketball completed, what is everyone's expectations for the 2011-2012 Basketball season?

Code:
2010-2011 Final Standings:

[U]School		Overall		League[/U]
Revere		21-2		14-0
Green		18-5		10-4
Wadsworth	15-7		9-5
Nordonia	14-8		7-3*
Copley		10-11		6-8
Highland	7-14		4-10
Tallmadge	5-16		4-10
Cloverleaf	4-17		2-12

* Conference record was in the Northeast Ohio Conference

Green may be even better than last year- good size 3 or 4 guys 6'5" or taller- good experience- may start a sophomore?- Bulldogs should be fun to watch

higland has a senior transfer coming into the 20111-2012 basketball season. Point guard (6'1) 180 will be playing for coach marcinko. at least thats what rumor is. if so will bring great strength for highland this year and keep an eye out for him, started point every year for Cleveland benedictine. didnt score much for benny but look for a lot to be done this year.

SL basketball is a joke, its never a even race. Either Barberton was the heavy fav ( i know they left ) then it was Copley with Andrew Moss Then it was 2 straight dominate Barberton teams. ( one of them were 1 game away from state) and then revere dominated the next two years.. The SL is the most boring basketball conference i have been around in years...

What team is it this year ? Which team is gonna dominate everyone else ? that's the real question.. You SL fans may hate Barberton but their tradition alone is gonna hurt SL basketball..

SL basketball is a joke, its never a even race. Either Barberton was the heavy fav ( i know they left ) then it was Copley with Andrew Moss Then it was 2 straight dominate Barberton teams. ( one of them were 1 game away from state) and then revere dominated the next two years.. The SL is the most boring basketball conference i have been around in years...

What team is it this year ? Which team is gonna dominate everyone else ? that's the real question.. You SL fans may hate Barberton but their tradition alone is gonna hurt SL basketball..

Really??

You're good in one sport and your going to come over here and talk crap? Oh, that's right, that's your name, Crap Out.

Really??

You're good in one sport and your going to come over here and talk crap? Oh, that's right, that's your name, Crap Out.

BASKETBALL PEOPLE ING BASKETBALL.. DO YOU IDIOTS READ THE POST>> I SAID YOU WILL MISS BARBERTON IN BASKETBALL.. DAMN I SWEAR SOME OF YOU CANT READ>> ONCE AGAIN BASKETBALL and if anyone thinks Nordonia is gonna replace Barberton in BASKETBALL you are all crazy.. I will be the first to admit as a whole we didn't belong in the SL.. We competed in 2 sports but once again you must of missed the word BASKETBALL

But at least Nordonia will be on time to all scheduled events.

Can't you read? I only mentioned BASKETBALL. Go back over on your threads and argue with frecris.

I wouldn't say that the league is boring I mean anyone that ever saw Barberton play at Green besides the first year would agree. Asks the North's how many times they won at Green. Oh I can tell you. It is less than one :D :banana:

I wouldn't say that the league is boring I mean anyone that ever saw Barberton play at Green besides the first year would agree. Asks the North's how many times they won at Green. Oh I can tell you. It is less than one :D :banana:

How many Sl Champs Did Jake win in his 4 years at Barberton, wait i can tell you. 2 more then Green did the whole time we were in the SL.. Now go with the lets play football comeback like always. I'm glad your highest Sl accomplishments were beating Barberton. You think after 3 SL championships, 2 District Championships, 1 D1 Elite 8 and a OHIO COACH OF THE YEAR we really care that green beat us ?

You be happy that your the only team that beat that 09 Jacob North team and we will be happy we were ONE game away from state... When Green does something in basketball besides upset Barberton, then come talk to me..

You do understand that we had 11 wins in football alone.

That's probably twice as many football wins you had the two previous years.

That was directed at the pride of Barberton. There is no way I could possibly compare our football program to yours recently! But hopefully thats changing