4/24/07 Chaminade Julienne
4/26/07 Moeller
4/27/07 @ Carroll
4/30/07 @ Alter
5/1/07 @ Elder
5/4-5/07 Buckeye Classic
5/8/07 @ St. Xavier
5/10/07 Oak Hills

I wish my Coach or School would actually put up the schedule. I check on GMC sports but its not up. Neither does my Coach know I dont think. By the looks of the post above one of our last games is probably against LaSalle.

Last edited:
I wish my Coach or School would actually put up the schedule. I check on GMC sports but its not up. Neither does my Coach know I dont think. By the looks of the post above one of our last games is probably against LaSalle.

Our senior night...Better bring your A game ;)

Our senior night...Better bring your A game ;)

Haha Im sure we will... We beat you guys in pre season, but lost in season. Your probably the only GCL school we play that we occasionally beat. But Im sure it will be a good game.

hahaha i beleive we have only played like 2 or 3 times in the past 2 years and i believe its .500 so how do you think you beat us more than we beat you? Word around the street is joke hills is going to suck this year, and if you think you really are going to beat us or anyone in the gcl your funny

hahaha i beleive we have only played like 2 or 3 times in the past 2 years and i believe its .500 so how do you think you beat us more than we beat you? Word around the street is joke hills is going to suck this year, and if you think you really are going to beat us or anyone in the gcl your funny

I never said that? I just said out of GCL South you are the only team we ocasionally beat, Moeller, X, and Elder we never beat. And I'm sure you guys have beaten us more... Good to see you can win a GMC game. I'm sure the word on the Street is that JOKE HILLS will be horrible. Thats good to hear. Im not too concerned about it.

This is the default schedule just with divisional games for the most part. But there is also 2 quad matches that Oak Hills' hosts, and GCL schools (except LaSalle and McNich) are not posted. Here it is....

Oak Hills 2006-2007 Season

Milford High School
Saint Henry High School
Sycamore High School
McNicholas High School
Lakota West High School
Princeton High School
Lakota East High School
Hamilton High School
Holy Cross High School
Middletown High School
Fairfield Senior High School
Highlander Classic
Alter High School
Buckeye Invitational (Anyone else playing here that weekend?) May 4th and 5th...
Fairmont High School
La Salle

Buckeye Invitational (Anyone else playing here that weekend?) May 4th and 5th...

IN

OHIO

Hoban
McNick
Moeller
Beavercreek
Centerville
Hayes
Dublin Coffman
Dub Jerome
Dub Scioto
Edgewood
Elder
Fairborn
Gahanna Christian (How long have they had volleyball?)
Gahanna Lincoln
Hilliard Darby
Hilliard Davidson
La Salle
Middletown
Mt Vernon
Northmont
Oak Hills
Olentangy Liberty
Pick Central
Pick North
Purcell-Marian
Roger Bacon
St Charles
St Ed's
Iggy
St X
Stow
Sycamore
Thomas Worthington
Upper Arlington
Walsh Jesuit
Westerville North
Kilbourne

PENNSYLVANIA

Cambridge Springs
Central Bucks
Fox Chapel
Freedom
Northeastern
Seneca Valley

Chatham-Kent Secondary School, Ontario
Maine South, IL
St Joseph, NJ
St Xavier, KY

WAITING LIST

Watterson, OH
De La Salle, Ontario
Central Dauphin East, PA
Trinity, KY

LHS thanks for posting that i also wanted to know which teams were going up to osu for the national championship weekend tourney

Leave him alone you are horrible at volleyball and Oak Hills is the worst team in the city :party:

Aaaaahh nevermind them...they are probably some Freshmen who think they are good because they have been playing CYO for the past 10 years..yep 10 years. You want some better players go to the public schools and steal their players like you do with every other girl/boy sport. GCL needs to thank the GMC for making it an official varsity sport like your private school....only helps yourself look better. You're welcome. So go disreespect someone else...again we are here to help you out. Without us you would be NOTHING!!! in the world of sports. Just check the Cincy Newspaper for your stats and articles about how great you really are.....

Aaaaahh nevermind them...they are probably some Freshmen who think they are good because they have been playing CYO for the past 10 years..yep 10 years. You want some better players go to the public schools and steal their players like you do with every other girl/boy sport. GCL needs to thank the GMC for making it an official varsity sport like your private school....only helps yourself look better. You're welcome. So go disreespect someone else...again we are here to help you out. Without us you would be NOTHING!!! in the world of sports. Just check the Cincy Newspaper for your stats and articles about how great you really are.....

What exactly are you talkin about?

Idiot

Aaaaahh you are an idiot im a senior hence the 07 and people come to private schools because they want to be the best and not mediocre. And don't come and disrespect me because your team sucks.

Without us you would be NOTHING!!! in the world of sports. Just check the Cincy Newspaper for your stats and articles about how great you really are.....

i just looked in the paper this morning and it looked like all 4 gcl schools took the top 4 spots in basketball, swimming for st. x is destroying everyone in the country, and the most dominant teams in the state in vball are private schools

:clap:

ha.

i just looked in the paper this morning and it looked like all 4 gcl schools took the top 4 spots in basketball, swimming for st. x is destroying everyone in the country, and the most dominant teams in the state in vball are private schools

:clap:

ha.

Oak Hills Womens basketball is number one in the GMC :party:
Sorry I had to say it lol

Yeah your right...mediocre. The reference to the newspaper for boys volleyball is that they will not post anything because it is yet an official OHSAA sport. Your better than everyone else. Can't wait until you win another state title in boy's volleyball (YAWN!). By disrespecting all the other schools and making them feel they can not compete with your great team makes it even better for you...or better for boy's volleyball? If anything the private schools hold a major grip on this sport and if you do not show some love then the mediocre public schools will not host any boy's volleyball. Right now they can either take it or leave it. We make you look better by beating up on us. Congrats!

dbagman...im glad you have nothing better to do than go to the guys volleyball forum to rip on the sport...have you even been to a game

Yeah your right...mediocre. The reference to the newspaper for boys volleyball is that they will not post anything because it is yet an official OHSAA sport. Your better than everyone else. Can't wait until you win another state title in boy's volleyball (YAWN!). By disrespecting all the other schools and making them feel they can not compete with your great team makes it even better for you...or better for boy's volleyball? If anything the private schools hold a major grip on this sport and if you do not show some love then the mediocre public schools will not host any boy's volleyball. Right now they can either take it or leave it. We make you look better by beating up on us. Congrats!

well you said that we are nothing without you
quite not sir. quite not. and i'm not disrespecting any other schools.
and i pretty much don't know what to say
what are we supposed to do give pity points? i mean seriously you make it sound like we are humongous bullies beating up on you guys when we are really just playing the game

well you said that we are nothing without you
quite not sir. quite not. and i'm not disrespecting any other schools.
and i pretty much don't know what to say
what are we supposed to do give pity points? i mean seriously you make it sound like we are humongous bullies beating up on you guys when we are really just playing the game

No pity points...my reference is to those that talk smack about other schools sucking. Yes...you are humongous bullies that get a kill and stare down the chump --- team you just had a kill on....Classy.

Again, this is about promoting the sport so that it can get sanctioned. Smack talk between friends and team members who you have played club with is good...because you know them. My point, give your best, beat whatever team, but don't think that because you beat Oak Hills or an Edgewood...heck even a Sycamore means that their team SUCKS. These programs are doing the best they can to compete in a nondivisional, unsanctioned sport with NO feeder programs. AGAIN, the public school system could take it or leave it...right now it seems to me that they will NOT take it.

My 2 cents...

Love it or hate it

Archbishop Moeller Men's Varsity Volleyball Schedule
Sat Mar 24 St. Charles Kickoff Classic TBA TBA
Tue Mar 27 Carroll Carroll 7:00 PM
Thur Mar 29 LaSalle Moeller 7:00 PM
Fri Mar 30 McNicholas McNicholas 7:00 PM
Tue Apr 10 Elder Elder 7:00 PM
Thur Apr 12 Hoban Moeller 7:00 PM
Tue Apr 17 Purcell Marian Purcell Marian 7:00 PM
Wed Apr 18 Sycamore Sycamore 7:00 PM

Fri Apr 20 St. Xavier St. Xavier 7:00 PM
Tue Apr 24 Roger Bacon Moeller 7:00 PM
Fri Apr 27 Chaminade Julienne Chaminade Julienne 7:00 PM
Sat Apr 28 Centerville Elite Tournament Centerville TBA

Tue May 1 St. Xavier Moeller 7:00 PM
Wed May 2 Centerville Centerville 7:00 PM
Fri May 4 LaSalle LaSalle 7:00 PM
Sat May 5 Ohio Buckeye Classic Columbus TBA

Tue May 8 Elder Moeller 7:00 PM
Thur May 10 Alter Moeller 7:00 PM

WESTERVILLE NORTH

03/27/2007 Home Pickerington North
03/28/2007 Away Thomas Worthington
04/10/2007 Away Dublin Scioto
04/12/2007 Away Worthington Kilbourne
04/13/2007 Away Wolf Tournament
04/14/2007 Away Wolf Tournament
04/16/2007 Home Delaware Hayes
04/17/2007 Home Hilliard Davidson
04/18/2007 Away Olentangy Liberty
04/19/2007 Away Pickerington North
04/23/2007 Away St Charles
04/26/2007 Home Dublin Scioto
05/01/2007 Home Worthington Kilbourne
05/02/2007 Away Hilliard Davidson
05/04/2007 Away Buckeye Classic Tournament
05/05/2007 Away Buckeye Classic Tournament
05/10/2007 Home Dublin Coffman

First and foremost, Dbagman dont come into the thread and start running your mouth; we can all tell just by looking at your name that you are indeed a Dbag there is no need to prove it to us.

Second, i heard that for the Buckeye Invitational (May 4 and 5) there were going to be 2 tournaments. One big school tourney and one small school tourney. is there any truth to this? I go to purcell so im curious

unless something's changed recently, thats false info. I saw the basic order of play for the tournament and ALL the teams are split up into 4 team pools. Friday, each team plays two games against all the teams in their pool (or 15 minutes per game oddly enough to keep the day moving). So thats 3 "matches" per team friday...And then the first round of bracket play (best two out of 3) is also late friday evening. The rest of the double elimination type play is saturday morning, with the final and stuff around 1:00pm

unless something's changed recently, thats false info. I saw the basic order of play for the tournament and ALL the teams are split up into 4 team pools. Friday, each team plays two games against all the teams in their pool (or 15 minutes per game oddly enough to keep the day moving). So thats 3 "matches" per team friday...And then the first round of bracket play (best two out of 3) is also late friday evening. The rest of the double elimination type play is saturday morning, with the final and stuff around 1:00pm

However, I don't see how you can legitimately take 12 pools then only have an 8-team bracket for the championship, which is what the tentative schedule makes it look like, so maybe it will be divided up.