'20/'21 Massillon Basketball

Massillon had another solid season. No doubt Massillon basketball has earned the respect of a lot of local fans, even if they might not want to admit it. Wish my Green Bulldogs and the Tigers could have found a way to make up the game that was cancelled back in December.

Either ADs and/or Coaches are not up to date or don't care.

OHSAA...
NEW for this season: Continuation of Season: Teams may play regular season contests through the end of the tournament (girls 3/13; boys 3/20); and even after being eliminated in the tournament. Regular season quarter limits and maximum number of contests per season still remain.

Link to source...

:>---

SALT

Ok....anyone looking to get a good laugh, go over to the Fed League thread and read some comments....according to one poster....the walsh student section are the ones who showed no class because they....wait for it....wait for it....left early without staying to cheer the team on and show their support.... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:....

This from a fanbase who is INFAMOUS for leaving the football stadium after the halftime show....

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Ok....anyone looking to get a good laugh, go over to the Fed League thread and read some comments....according to one poster....the walsh student section are the ones who showed no class because they....wait for it....wait for it....left early without staying to cheer the team on and show their support.... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:....

This from a fanbase who is INFAMOUS for leaving the football stadium after the halftime show....

You can't make this stuff up folks.
I know it doesn't fit your agenda but most band parents do leave after halftime. Schools with large bands lose some fans after the half-time show. I have seen it my whole life, I mean they are parents of band members?

I know it doesn't fit your agenda but most band parents do leave after halftime. Schools with large bands lose some fans after the half-time show. I have seen it my whole life, I mean they are parents of band members?
Massillon has a large band and I sure as he77 don’t see any band parents leaving after halftime. I know many of them stay until well after the game to watch the postgame performance.

Been going to HS football games for 35 years. My wife and I traveled all over just to watch great matchups and players. I've personally witnessed this. A lot, not all, of band parents don't care much for the football, that's why they're band parents. But hey maybe I never noticed what I noticed? I really don't expect Beavis and most definitely not Butthead to agree with my assessment.

Been going to HS football games for 35 years. My wife and I traveled all over just to watch great matchups and players. I've personally witnessed this. A lot, not all, of band parents don't care much for the football, that's why they're band parents. But hey maybe I never noticed what I noticed? I really don't expect Beavis and most definitely not Butthead to agree with my assessment.
As for Massillon you are wrong !