2 Springfield vs 7 fairmont rematch

Who wins

• Springfield

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • Fairmont

Votes: 27 40.3%

• Total voters
Baker is a stud. IMO if Baker is going the firebirds are going right along with him. If SHS can shut down the birds running attack they can avenge their loss to them. But it all starts upfront can SHS DL get off the field on 3rd and 4th and short they will win the game. I also don't know if the birds have the athletes to keep up with SHS passing attack

Springfield has been playing very well since their loss the first go around with Fairmont (similar theme as mid-season losses in prior years).

I will say, Fairmont has been pretty good since that game as well. Only loss a 7-0 result against Centerville, and they've beaten Wayne twice since then.

I'll go 21-7 Springfield, although I think this is possibly the biggest hurdle to overcome for them in the region.

Springfield has been playing very well since their loss the first go around with Fairmont (similar theme as mid-season losses in prior years).

I will say, Fairmont has been pretty good since that game as well. Only loss a 7-0 result against Centerville, and they've beaten Wayne twice since then.

I'll go 21-7 Springfield, although I think this is possibly the biggest hurdle to overcome for them in the region.
if i was a betting man i would say springfield would win but i do not like this ohio boy

Baker is a stud. IMO if Baker is going the firebirds are going right along with him. If SHS can shut down the birds running attack they can avenge their loss to them. But it all starts upfront can SHS DL get off the field on 3rd and 4th and short they will win the game. I also don't know if the birds have the athletes to keep up with SHS passing attack
Fairmont seems to pay a zone not trying to guard revivers one on one. They also lineup about 10 yards off the ball allowing for a short pass and hope they get a stop. I figured becuase of that they would have lost to Miamisburg. I thought that big tight end would get quick pass and no one would bring him down.

Why do you care and pay attention to whatever I do or don't do? Your obsession with another male Yappi poster is strange and frankly disturbing.
I don’t know you seemed pretty excited about my rubbing back typo. You inquired a few times about what I was talking about. I mean if you got the wrong impression from me I am sorry if I led you on.

Its also strange how you need to come to each other's rescues, defend each other and engage in personal attacks and insults when no one is even talking to you. You people are pretty desperately threatened by SHS, and me apparently. You should report this to your psychiatrists.
Trolls are all they are. I'm surprised you even respond to those feltchers anyway. The ignore feature on here is heavenly. LOL!

I don’t know you seemed pretty excited about my rubbing back typo. You inquired a few times about what I was talking about. I mean if you got the wrong impression from me I am sorry if I led you on.
If you re-read those posts, there were a number of others who had something to say about your infamous rubbing back post. That's a nice try to change the subject. Again, the issue is your obsession with me and how it's constantly on your mind if and when I will post again on Yappi. It goes way back. It's pretty creepy and strange actually.

Trolls are all they are. I'm surprised you even respond to those feltchers anyway. The ignore feature on here is heavenly. LOL!
Oh I know. On occasion though, I think it's warranted to point out their psychotic break from reality and encourage them to seek the help they need. It's amazing how SHS's rise to power in Ohio D1 football literally is driving some people insane.

if i was a betting man i would say springfield would win but i do not like this ohio boy
That's flattering you give me such importance in the first place. But I can't relate as I have no feelings or opinions about total strangers on random internet message boards period.

It will be a long night for Springfields' defense. If the offense Caps on every possession which is around 4 or 5 a game. Then Springfield will Win with ease. If the O doesn't and only scores on 2 or 3 of those possessions the Birds will win! Will be interesting to see how the game plans have changed since the 1st meeting.

Hmm, hard to beat a team twice. Probably Springfield this time. However I don't think it will be high scoring as Fairmont knows how to control that clock.

If you look at the stats of fairmont’s 3 losses the opposing teams qb usually rushed for a touchdown and was among the leaders in rushing for the team. Last week vs Wayne they could not stop Williams. Douglass should just have schondo tuck it and run. If it comes down to special teams the edge goes to fairmont.

Lol people get mad at orb for rooting for his team and call him a troll but then start trolling him this is hilarious

Fairmont is so much more disciplined and well coached as compared to Springfield. I think Springfield will win a fairly close game unless the Wildcats start turning the ball over. If that happens Fairmont wins.

Springfield is not well coached? 3 straight final 4 and a d1 runner up says other wise. The last 4 years several kids to d1 colleges who not only play but start. Few kids to ivy league schools and even more to d2-d3 schools and doing well. Not taking anything away from Miller because he has made Fairmont very competitive but I would take our success over anyone else in the current gwoc and I think the league outside of Creek who seemed to get somewhat better can go toe to toe with any public school conference

I’ve been hearing Springfield is so confident they will win moe may not coach Friday night so he can go on a recruiting trip to some 8th grade tournament in Ashtabula.