2/2 Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (6:30pm)

Who wins: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
How bout the Ninwers defense celebrating after an INT. Too early guys!!
They all celebrate after interceptions these days. As soon as the penalty went away, defenders have been going to the endzone all season long. Did I miss something more than that ?

Last edited:
Yea there were a lot of people at the SB party that did not like that celebration after the pick.
They did not watch NFL games closely all year.
I just laughed and said they do what they do.

Was hoping SF scored that one last TD to get the over...…………...

A lot of talk about SF passing the ball on second and third down...……. Well, if it works they call it genius because the defense is expecting the run.

At the end of the first half was very telling how Shanahan feels about Garrapolo. They should have got the ball with about 1:40 to go and two timeouts yet they decided to sit on it. Very, Very poor.

Play call wasn't the worst for SF on that last drive they were leading, as if they execute then it works and they win but in the NFL so many teams play the numbers game. They run it on 2nd and possibly third they take 90 seconds off the clock, or at least make KC burn TOs.

About the celebration...…..I had thought I have seen penalties on celebrations when other players who were not on that unit or on the field show up to celebrate. I don't mind what they do....as teams still just have the 40 seconds but yea, I think SF defense got the feeling the game was over after that.

Christ, they celebrate 6 yard runs and the tackles on them.

Looking back, I'm not sure Mahomes was not hurt. His passes did not seem to have the normal zip.

Yea there were a lot of people at the SB party that did not like that celebration after the pick.
They did not watch NFL games closely all year.
I just laughed and said they do what they do.
That is why i dont go to Super Bowl parties (other than if the Steelers are in and then it really isnt a SB party, but a normal, but bigger, party that we usually have for games) with too many people who don't really know football, or the NFL, or the J/O's who say they "only watch the game because of the commercials or halftime show".

According to Chump Kansas is really proud of the Chiefs.
Chump was correct.