2-2 Col. Walnut Ridge @ 5-1 Massillon Washington

I am guessing you haven’t watched Massillon’s defense this year.

I have, they're good. But Ashby deserves some respect. There's a reason why half the MAC offered him a scholarship, he's no scrub. Easily the best QB Massillon has faced this year. Now, I don't think the Vikings will win but I do think Ashby will make plays, as he has done in every game this year.

Walnut Ridge was awful as expected. Closer to Sycamore than Harding.

Eds and McK already out of the playoffs. Tiger schedule was not that tough this year.

Ashby is a lot better than Wesley. Not even close.

Based on what? Perry D did better vs. Ashby. Earlier in the year I thought Wesley was runaway Stark MVP. Now the teams heading in opposite directions. Though in fairness Mck faced a very good Massillon D and Brunswick is much better than Lake. Ashby did have a great game yesterday.

MMmmm.....not an answer. I'll type slowly. W h e n i s t h e l a s t t i m e Massillon w o n t h e l a s t g a m e o f t h e s e a s o n i n t h e p l a y o f f e r a ?

Walnut Ridge was awful as expected. Closer to Sycamore than Harding.

Eds and McK already out of the playoffs. Tiger schedule was not that tough this year.
Except St Ig and Warren are still in. That last regular season game makes the Tiger schedule weaker every year, can’t expect much out of mck.

MMmmm.....not an answer. I'll type slowly. W h e n i s t h e l a s t t i m e Massillon w o n t h e l a s t g a m e o f t h e s e a s o n i n t h e p l a y o f f e r a ?
2007 beat mckinley 23-20 in OT. Sure not the the point you were trying to make but it answers your specific question!

Your specific question was answered! If you don't like the answer then you might want to look at your question!

Nope. My question was to Maxie in response to his post that Massillon had 40 playoff wins. The topic was clearly playoff games. I know reading comp scores are low in Mass.

Tiger schedule was not that tough this year.

Let's see, McKinley was on both schedules so they will cancel each other out.... (even though Hoover lost to them by 12 and we beat them by 28)

A bad Bishop Sycamore beats a horrible Glenoak
Benedictine beats Louisville
Warren beats Lake
St. Edward beats Perry

And

By default

Ignatius beats Jackson

Maybe you need to concentrate on upgrading Fed schedules.

Nope. My question was to Maxie in response to his post that Massillon had 40 playoff wins. The topic was clearly playoff games. I know reading comp scores are low in Mass.

You pass yourself as a Fed fan. I could give you the playoff records for your league members? It is not too pretty?

Last edited: