#1 Shawnee @ #4 Ottawa Glandorf

The Supreme Court in Ottawa would be packed to the rafters in a normal year. Not this one.

However two of the states best teams playing each other and you can watch it from anywhere

app.wosn.tv will have the stream of it with announcers, graphics, replays. all that

It'll cost $7 but you can see two of the best go at it. Shawnee's last regular season loss came 724 days ago (1/25/19) at OG. Titans lone loss this year came at home. Should be a dandy

Gonna be a titanic battle. Can't wait to watch this tonight. Who's on the call for WOSN?

I would guess 10:30pm EST. That seems to be the time slot every Friday evening for the live game of the night.
Yes it is at 10:30 pm tonight on WOSN and again at 10:00 am tomorrow morning on WTLW channel 4. The game is live on TV on WOSN at 7 so you don't have to pay for it if you watch TV rather than streaming it.

Yes it is at 10:30 pm tonight on WOSN and again at 10:00 am tomorrow morning on WTLW channel 4. The game is live on TV on WOSN at 7 so you don't have to pay for it if you watch TV rather than streaming it.
Can’t wait to watch it at 7:00-715. Gonna be a good game.

I haven't heard his name in years. Glad to hear he seems to be doing well. As aside, my uncle played for him at Bellevue.

Btw, his rival Coach from back in the day, Bob Haas(Willard) does color commentary for Norwalk's radio station. Something about former successful Coaches doing radio that I enjoy very much.

Still looks like there were quite a few fans there.
web1_OG-Boys-BB-vs-Shawnee-DS8-3.jpg
web1_OG-Boys-BB-vs-Shawnee-DS9-3.jpg