1 officer charged in the death of Breonna Taylor

Did you study how to be a contrarian or have you just developed the attitude over the years. I still say if he didn't think it was police then who did he think it was? It wold be nice to get an honest answer from Walker. I know gun owners and it's not like they grab a gun right away when they get out of bed because there is a knock on the door.
People on here sure sound like they would do that based on past posts.

Sounds like he was defending his property from intruders that he might not have known were cops. Good gun owner, imo

Sounds like the cops announced themselves. ?‍♂️

Lol how does the attorney general know? Was he/she there?

1. He's a he lol.

b. He's privy to the findings of the grand jury based on the actual eyewitness testimony and evidence?

People on here sure sound like they would do that based on past posts.

Examples?

While I certainly appreciate the "devil's advocate" stance as much as the next guy, this isn't exceptional work.

I love it when people who have no clue comment.
Why is it that you think you have a clue? You really don't think both sides of the media have reported on this in ways that fit their sides' narratives? You guys make your minds up based on some news outlets reporting certain things, but not others reporting different variations.

I'm sure you know more than the attorney general when you don't even know if he's male or female lol
1. Totally irrelevant
2. Did I say I know more? Based on everything I've read, most witnesses accounts conflict with the officers' accounts on whether or not they announced themselves

Sounds like he was defending his property from intruders that he might not have known were cops. Good gun owner, imo

Even if true and there's evidence that what you say here isn't, then what we had was a tragic misunderstanding, NOT a murder by the cops. Or are you suggesting that the police should not return fire when fired upon?

The attorney general contradicts what you are saying. I'll take his word over yours.

Her boyfriend fired at police first. So I'm just laughing at you acting like they should have waited after that....
If a no knock warrant was not issued, why has Louisville suspended the issuance of no knocks? This situation has changed police processes at least temporality. He shot at them because it was 1230am and dark and men (some in plain cloths) knocked down the door and entered the home. He shot at them towards the ground as a self defense action. Charges against him were dropped as his actions were ruled as justified given the circumstances. The fact remains that nobody would be dead if there was not a bogus warrant issued to arrest a guy at a house he has not been for 2 months and/or the police would have just knocked, announced themselves, and waited for them to get up, get dressed, and answer the door. Instead, they broke the door down in the middle of the night scaring the living crap out of the residents.

Even if true and there's evidence that what you say here isn't, then what we had was a tragic misunderstanding, NOT a murder by the cops. Or are you suggesting that the police should not return fire when fired upon?
Almost nobody on this thread is calling it murder. It is negligent homicide. If I drive my car in a negligent way and kill somebody, that is a felony. That investigation and justification for the warrant is negligent. Calling that crap police work a tragic misunderstanding is a gross underrepresentation of what happened in this case.

Sounds like the cops announced themselves. ?‍♂️

1. He's a he lol.

b. He's privy to the findings of the grand jury based on the actual eyewitness testimony and evidence?

Examples?

While I certainly appreciate the "devil's advocate" stance as much as the next guy, this isn't exceptional work.
Lol, like I'm even making a concerted effort here. I'm not looking jack sh|it up about the case or even turning the news on, just being a contrarian to get people in a tizzy. As you can see, I haven't followed this case at all. It's just fun to play devil's advocate and watch people go on the attack.

If a no knock warrant was not issued, why has Louisville suspended the issuance of no knocks? This situation has changed police processes at least temporality. He shot at them because it was 1230am and dark and men (some in plain cloths) knocked down the door and entered the home. He shot at them towards the ground as a self defense action. Charges against him were dropped as his actions were ruled as justified given the circumstances. The fact remains that nobody would be dead if there was not a bogus warrant issued to arrest a guy at a house he has not been for 2 months and/or the police would have just knocked, announced themselves, and waited for them to get up, get dressed, and answer the door. Instead, they broke the door down in the middle of the night scaring the living crap out of the residents.
There you go again spewing misinformation. The warrant was in Breona Taylor's name and her address. They have taped conversations from her visit with her drug dealing boyfriend when he was in jail earlier thisyear that she funneled at least $15,000 through her apartment for him while he was in jail. This is all in an article from the Louisville Courier Journal someone linked on here. It was a follow up article where the Journal was clarifying what was true and what was not true about the case. She was part of the official investigation because they had evidence she was also participating in her drug dealer boyfriends business. Again where is the persaonal accountability? She was associating with a known drug dealer and helping him move his money. And it was a "no knock" warrant but they DID knock and announce who they were.

Go to post #64 in this thread to see the link to the Journal article.

I just watched a young black protestor drop his mask and tell the camera, "We must protest against the police committing genocide of my brothers.".
That is what these young folks are being spoon fed.

These leftist idiots call Trump divisive. Insanity.

Why is it that you think you have a clue? You really don't think both sides of the media have reported on this in ways that fit their sides' narratives? You guys make your minds up based on some news outlets reporting certain things, but not others reporting different variations.
All came out yesterday when the charges were announced.

That's bs. They knocked and announced themselves. That's the attorney general saying that. Not your biased media which you regurgitate talking points from.

He shot at them knowing damn well they were cops. And Taylor who you are portraying as some dainty innocent flower was far from that in the end.

There you go again spewing misinformation. The warrant was in Breona Taylor's name and her address. They have taped conversations from her visit with her drug dealing boyfriend when he was in jail earlier thisyear that she funneled at least $15,000 through her apartment for him while he was in jail. This is all in an article from the Louisville Courier Journal someone linked on here. It was a follow up article where the Journal was clarifying what was true and what was not true about the case. She was part of the official investigation because they had evidence she was also participating in her drug dealer boyfriends business. Again where is the persaonal accountability? She was associating with a known drug dealer and helping him move his money. And it was a "no knock" warrant but they DID knock and announce who they were.

Go to post #64 in this thread to see the link to the Journal article.
Her name is on the warrant because it was her house. The target was Glover. That is what the warrant states. She was not a suspect.

That's bs. They knocked and announced themselves. That's the attorney general saying that. Not your biased media which you regurgitate talking points from.

He shot at them knowing damn well they were cops. And Taylor who you are portraying as some dainty innocent flower was far from that in the end.
How does the AG know that they appropriately announced themselves? Almost all the witnesses interviewed never heard a thing until the door was rammed down. That said, I have no doubt that they made the announcement, waited a few seconds, and bashed the door in. The question is if two people in a bedroom across the residence with a TV on could hear that announcement. Regardless, the guy they were looking for was already in custody, and if they just waited for the door to be opened, nobody would be dead.

How does the AG know that they appropriately announced themselves? Almost all the witnesses interviewed never heard a thing until the door was rammed down. That said, I have no doubt that they made the announcement, waited a few seconds, and bashed the door in. The question is if two people in a bedroom across the residence with a TV on could hear that announcement. Regardless, the guy they were looking for was already in custody, and if they just waited for the door to be opened, nobody would be dead.
How do YOU know more than an attorney general who gets the facts in the case , grand jury testimony etc ? Answer is you don't

You are just a typical loud mouth lib who will buy the narrative that puts down cops no matter what. You hate law enforcement and you buy into the liberal propaganda about them

How do YOU know more than an attorney general who gets the facts in the case , grand jury testimony etc ? Answer is you don't

You are just a typical loud mouth lib who will buy the narrative that puts down cops no matter what. You hate law enforcement and you buy into the liberal propaganda about them
This is a fact...it was a no knock warrant. The Police and the AG CLAIM that they did not execute it as such. Since there is ZERO body cam footage it is a he said/she said situation. One witness said they heard an announcement, 5 others said they heard nothing. Nobody besides the officers know what really happened. You certainly do not.