#1 Marion Local vs. #6 St. Henry

Some reason I am feeling ST Hank in this one. Do not know why.

Do we feel that the Skins have enough moxie to go on and win it all? They did lose three games this year.

Who matches up best against the Lima All Stars?

St. Henry 14
Marion Local 13
Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

BigPSH, I think it's bordering on cruelty for those guys to get your hopes up like that. Allow me to calm your nerves with some reality. After St. Henry went up 7-0 in the regular season meeting, Marion Local score 20 unanswered points. Expect the Flyers to take a 20-0 lead in this rematch, making it a total of 40 unanswered points, if we consider this a continuation of the regular season game. St. Henry will finally get on the scoreboard again, making it 20-8. The Flyers will tack on one more score for good measure.
Final score:
Marion Local 27
St. Henry 8

Hope this helps. Don't get your hopes up dude!

I realize it can be traumatizing for thavoice to predict your team to win.

I've had threats to not select teams, bribes to pick an opponent and still receive a Happy Festivus card with a donation to The Human Fund in my name as gratitude for predicting their team lose each week as they went on an improbable Title run.

The winner of this game will be the last MAC team to win so y'all need to carry the flag from the conference.

I was feeling SH in this one but that may have just been indigestion. I have a feeling that SH missing their kicker will have a determining factor.

One one hand, going for two and getting it forces the Flyers hand. On the other....it's tough to score on the Steiners so to get a TD AND the 2 pt will be rough.

Goodluck MAC.

Last edited:
In a battle of defenses.

St. Henry 14
Marion Local 13

Hope for an injury free game from both sides.
St Henry without a Kicker..... Saw Liberty Center beat Archbold with a walk off field goal by a girl soccer player , that was brought onto the team during the season.... after their kicker got hurt...

maybe the skins can get one of those athletic volleyball girls to help them out......

BigPSH, I think it's bordering on cruelty for those guys to get your hopes up like that. Allow me to calm your nerves with some reality. After St. Henry went up 7-0 in the regular season meeting, Marion Local score 20 unanswered points. Expect the Flyers to take a 20-0 lead in this rematch, making it a total of 40 unanswered points, if we consider this a continuation of the regular season game. St. Henry will finally get on the scoreboard again, making it 20-8. The Flyers will tack on one more score for good measure.
Final score:
Marion Local 27
St. Henry 8

Hope this helps. Don't get your hopes up dude!
I was only kind of joking to them. I think this will be a closer game than the regular season one. We are playing our best ball right now and you guys seem even more banged up than earlier. I really think it is a toss up and wouldn't be surprised either way who wins.

St Henry without a Kicker..... Saw Liberty Center beat Archbold with a walk off field goal by a girl soccer player , that was brought onto the team during the season.... after their kicker got hurt...

maybe the skins can get one of those athletic volleyball girls to help them out......
Can we jump serve the ball into the uprights?

I was only kind of joking to them. I think this will be a closer game than the regular season one. We are playing our best ball right now and you guys seem even more banged up than earlier. I really think it is a toss up and wouldn't be surprised either way who wins.
all you have to do is stop Otte......:)

Coming from a Versailles fan.......I bet you find yourself asking the same question......how did we lose to ML again with all this talent? "Stole that from another thread".

ML was very lucky against CW, V, and SH. Hopefully that luck continues one more week.

I realize it can be traumatizing for thavoice to predict your team to win.

I've had threats to not select teams, bribes to pick an opponent and still receive a Happy Festivus card with a donation to The Human Fund in my name as gratitude for predicting their team lost each week as they went on an improbable Title run.

The winner of this game will be the last MAC team to win so y'all need to carry the flag from the conference.

I was feeling SH in this one but that may have just been indigestion. I have a feeling that SH missing their kicker will have a determining factor.

One one hand, going for two and getting it forces the Flyers hand. On the other....it's tough to score on the Steiners so to get a TD AND the 2 pt will be rough.

Goodluck MAC.
it is the THING to do in the NFL..... go for two..... and also on 4th and 8 at your own 30 yard line... to go for it.....

Coming from a Versailles fan.......I bet you find yourself asking the same question......how did we lose to ML again with all this talent? "Stole that from another thread".
Coaching. Not saying that any of the coaches around here are not good, they are. But Goodwin is just different.

Do we feel that the Skins have enough moxie to go on and win it all? They did lose three games this year.

Who matches up best against the Lima All Stars?
well the last loss by the All Stars were to the Shelby County Redskins..... so I'm going to have to go with the Mercer county Redskins.....

ML was very lucky against CW, V, and SH. Hopefully that luck continues one more week.
Being "lucky" once is believable, mostly. Being "lucky" twice is unlikely, and three times is ludicrous. Use sound reasoning. Sound reasoning says ML will win.

Being "lucky" once is believable, mostly. Being "lucky" twice is unlikely, and three times is ludicrous. Use sound reasoning. Sound reasoning says ML will win.
Scoring 20 straight against SH isn't luck. And being up multiple scores against CW isn't luck. ML had some things go their way against Versailles, but they were never really in a situation that was out of their hands where they had to rely on "luck".

ML 21 SH 7

Well the big boys are done for the weekend. It's time for the small schools to shine. I think I'm even more excited for the game tomorrow cannot wait to try and exercise our demons at Wapak.

Last edited:
ML’s not gonna let SH exorcise its demons - in fact I’m changing my earlier prediction bc I think ML wins more comfortably than I had originally thought.

ML - 24
SH - 6

Too aggressive? Maybe, but I believe the Flyers will be highly focused and play their best game of the year.