Search results

1. BIGPUN02X

Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

The Bombers had pretty damn good offenses from 1997 to 2007 and from 2015 to 2020. I don't know that your post is accurate or frankly what you're trying to communicate.
  2. BIGPUN02X

First, Specht hasn't been a head coach for 30 years. Second, I think that it's entirely reasonable to speculate that other factors might be at play. The results speak for themselves. It's clearly a tough dynamic to navigate. Recall that Specht is more than head coach for the football team.
  3. BIGPUN02X

Week 5: The Evil Empire

Hopefully Zac Taylor isn't too covered in stench from that Bomber offense. The entire quarterback situation is cringe. GREAT job by the defense, FOOLS, and running backs. As a player, I would've found it difficult to stay motivated. I'd stick around for my crow, but I have a weekend planned...
  4. BIGPUN02X

Obviously, their AD is, too. https://www.fox19.com/2023/04/24/former-moeller-employee-alleges-lawsuit-supervisor-sexually-harassed-her/ Oh wait, you said ORNERY. 🤦‍♂️
  5. BIGPUN02X

Friends - Friday will mark the 23rd anniversary of Steve Klonne lighting his coaching career on fire and leaving the charred wreckage of the entire Crusader football program behind in dumpster fire formerly known as Galbreath Field. Please pay your respects to the Moeller faithful on Friday...
  6. BIGPUN02X

Coaching advantage: St. X Did you know in the 19 years since Specht assuming the role of Bombers head coach Moeller has plowed through 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, count 'em 6 different head coaches. Meanwhile, X has amassed 17% more dubs, 200% more state championships, and infinity more respect across the...
  7. BIGPUN02X

Oh my God, I forgot about LCD. Good call. Bring on Phylo and FinalWord while we're at it. OG Cincinnati.com.
  8. BIGPUN02X

Will have to suck it in, but I think that I'll get past.
  9. BIGPUN02X

Appreciate you going to the tape. I just want to take a minute to thank God, my teammates, and say that we're out here getting better every week.
  10. BIGPUN02X

My bad. I was thinking of Elder.
  11. BIGPUN02X

I have no in inspiring analysis to offer. I'm only creating this thread because ReLoad is still loading. Here's what I do know: Gerry Faust cheated Bob Crable destroyed Moeller football and financed his waterbed A high school without a football stadium isn't a real high school Big Pun will be...
  12. BIGPUN02X

Week 11: Springboro

If ReLoad doesn't post the game thread soon, I'm going to be creating one as part of my own comeback. You've been warned. 😈
  13. BIGPUN02X

Now this is what it was like back in my day... 👇👇 :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
  14. BIGPUN02X

Week 2: Loyola Academy IL (ESPN)

+1,000. No offense to the Bombers, but... The OL looked very slow and soft. The QB/WR looked mostly incapable (even with time). The DBs spread thin and burned regularly. Almost everyone spent more time getting hit than giving hits. The punting was mostly cringeworthy. The entire team looked...
  15. BIGPUN02X

Week 7: Center Grove

I'm all in favor of having fun and talking ? about an opponent. But you never look past the opponent. Especially an opponent like Trinity. So dumb.
  16. BIGPUN02X

Elder

It's actually a once-feared ancient tribe that used to win many battles. However, they're no longer able to project such power, perhaps because their warriors are forbidden from ever leaving the west side of Cincinnati.
  17. BIGPUN02X

Week 6: Elder(2-3) vs. St. Xavier(5-0)

You say this like that's not what's actually important. I don't know how Elder does it (sounds like you and pboy are in the minority), but winning should be secondary to personal development. I'm all for a little smack to add some atmosphere, but don't be that old man that freaks out because...
  18. BIGPUN02X

Elder

Yes.
  19. BIGPUN02X

Elder

Elder will always have a special place in my heart. Even when they're destined to lose by 38 (unanswered) points. ?
  20. BIGPUN02X

Elder

For my Eldar friends... https://www.coachup.com/sports/cincinnati-oh/football