Search results

1. fbrox

Mentor Football 2024

They are one of the largest schools in Ohio, had great feeder programs including at one point three middle schools and two youth football programs to draw from. They have excellent facilities and a highly supportive community. They have so many resources that other programs lack yet their lack...
  2. fbrox

Article 2024 Interview with Malachi ringer from Chaminade Julienne High School who is getting D-1 Looks

Javon Ringer his Uncle? Definitely one of the top 5 running backs I’ve ever seen. Strong, insanely fast and elusive.
  3. fbrox

Glenville

Is Greenwood related to the Greenwoods from Lake Catholic? Randy and Aramis?
  4. fbrox

2024 VASJ Vikings Football **Official Thread**

You’ll see!!! Oh will you see!!!
  5. fbrox

Oh they’ll get plenty of bad, don’t you worry about that!!! History tells us when JR leaves he blows up the program. Euclid can tell you stories.
  6. fbrox

Was it three?
  7. fbrox

Mentor Football 2024

Should be a good year for the city of Mentor, both Lake and Mentor are loaded and should make a deep run.
  8. fbrox

Wayne AD???

Is he related to the Alter Pennos?
  9. fbrox

D7 R25 2024

Bulldogs dropped Kirtland???
  10. fbrox

How many transfers has VASJ picked up so far? I heard they got at least two starters from Glenville.
  11. fbrox

Rootstown Football Opening

Hire Coach Hodakievic, you already have him on staff. Great guy who has won a state championship already.
  12. fbrox

Mentor Football 2024

That would be awesome if Browns signed him. I also wouldn’t be shocked to see him go back to Buffalo. The organization raved about his work ethic and likability as a teammate. He did not take any meaningful snaps there but he was loved by the coaching staff and teammates.
  13. fbrox

Mentor Football 2024

I saw on ESPN draft they list him as predicted to be undrafted free agent. In other news will Trubisky get a contract from anyone? Or will he be heading to Canada or UFL?
  14. fbrox

dalton football coach resigns

Okay and I agree, family is number one, But then he resigned a second time? Should the administration be at fault for his January resignation? Did they owe him back the job that he just quit?
  15. fbrox

dalton football coach resigns

Didn’t Dial resign twice in five years? Seems to me him not having the job anymore is on him not the administration.
  16. fbrox

Would anyone step up to D1

17. fbrox

I took info right off of ODE website
  18. fbrox

I don’t entirely disagree with you. I looked at these numbers. Obviously more than one year of data would be needed but from this year I found: D1 St. Edward poverty not reported but clearly they would be low. D2 Massillon 100 percent poverty D3 TCC poverty not reported but it would be low D4...
  19. fbrox

ODE releases on its state report card a category called “economically disadvantaged”. It is based on percent of students living below federal poverty level, sometimes called “federal free lunch”.
  20. fbrox

Yes Buchtel and WGH were great teams back then but that was 20 plus years ago and with vouchers at nearly every private school and open enrollment expansion, times have changed. Glenville is a great program but they do not operate the same way as every inner city school. The use of Ginn Academy...