Search results

1. L

2023 Division 1 Region 3

It’s looking like it will be Gahanna coming out of the region again.
  2. L

2023 Division 1 Region 3

Who brings back what? who are the favorites in region 3? And who are the dark horses? Pick North brings back the most but their coaching isn’t up to par. My dark horses in this region Grove City, Westerville Central & Groveport
  3. L

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

Pick Central will take a step back. Lack skill talent
  4. L

Dublin Coffman 2022

Don’t forget GM took Gahanna down to they wire losing 20-13 while North lost by 40
  5. L

Pick North vs Pick Central, week 12 (2022 rematch)

Give me Pickerington Central. PN got dominated by Groveport and should’ve lost
  6. L

Pick North vs Pick Central, week 12 (2022 rematch)

PN started everything
  7. L

Predicted round 1 upsets Division I

Is PN’s RB still out?
  8. L

Predicted round 1 upsets Division I

What’s your reasoning?
  9. L

The OCC is so wide open Pick Central still could win the region!
  10. L

Wasn’t even surprised about the Groveport score they lost to Gahanna 20-13 with a chance to score late. And they were up 13-7 against UA the majority of the game and they scored on a 60 yard screen to make it 20-7 but the refs threw a terrible flag and they ended up losing 14-13…
  11. L

Pickerington Central used a fake punt in the 4th tied 14-14 against Groveport! They weren’t that impressive
  12. L

Dublin Coffman 2022

Not surprised with the Pick Central vs Groveport game beimg Not surprised with the 21-14 pick central vs Groveport game. Groveport loss by a blocked extra point to UA and was in a 20-13 dog fight with Gahanna
  13. L

D1 Region 3

If I had to pick a team I’d go with Gahanna just bc of their offensive & defensive lines being the best in the region!
  14. L

D1 Region 3

Region is completely wide open!
  15. L

Pickerington Central vs. Gahanna

Groveport vs Central gonna be a good game forsure Groveport no longer runs that Wing T they have a very athletic sophomore QB with skill talent on offense and their defense is good
  16. L

Pickerington Central vs. Gahanna

And Groveport was the better team against UA ref called a late holding flag calling back a dagger touchdown that would’ve put Groveport up 20-7 in the 4th … Groveport took Gahanna to the wire as well losing 20-13… so it’s not guaranteed that Pick Central will beat Groveport
  17. L

Dublin Coffman 2022

Groveport was the better team against UA. Refs robbed them
  18. L

Dublin Coffman 2022

UA 28 over GPM. You must’ve not seen GPM play
  19. L

IUDOGS: 2022 Division I Top Twenty Five

Pick Central lost a lot from last years team I expect a drop off
  20. L

D1 Region 3

Who will win this region this year? Pickerington Central, Upper Arlington, Pick North, Gahanna?