Search results

1. 1_wbwarriors

2023-24 Eastern Buckeye Conference

Yep I agree.... Big week this week for West branch with road tilts at Alliance and Carrollton.
  2. 1_wbwarriors

Massillon Tigers 2023 State Champions

Congrats to Tiger nation.. Glad to see you finally get it done!
  3. 1_wbwarriors

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Congrats to the Tigers
  4. 1_wbwarriors

Friday Finals (11/24/23)

Hoban 17 Avon 14
  5. 1_wbwarriors

Friday Updates (11/24/23)

47 Yard FG attempt for Avon comes up short... Hoban Takes over with 5 seconds left and will win 17-14 Will play Massillon next week.
  6. 1_wbwarriors

WB wins the season opener 51-24 over mooney... wasn't the prettiest game but not bad for the opener.
  7. 1_wbwarriors

Friday Finals (11/17/23)

Garaway 42 West Jeff 7
  8. 1_wbwarriors

Marlington lost 4 of there starting 5 from a regional team Salem Lost a few Starters from there Regional team . West Branch returns most of the starting 5. I think it will be a very competitive season again with the new coach Miller over in Quakertown he will have those girls ready to go... I...
  9. 1_wbwarriors

Region 13: #1 Canton South vs #6 Struthers

They Didn't have to care to watchout for the QB run because our starting quarterback wasn't a runner he was a 6' 6" Pocket passer... Which is another reason why I never understood they didn't put the elusive underclassmen in for a few plays to gash them and make those DE think twice about...
  10. 1_wbwarriors

They have a very nice running back in Rome Cox #9 he is big and runs well for his size.. They have about 4 recievers who can all make plays and can find open spots in the zone (which is why WB shoulda tried some man) when Poochie breaks contain. #3 Tavon Castle is his go to.. quick,atheltic...
  11. 1_wbwarriors

When the playoff seedings were finalized my first thought was struthers makes it to the regional final and was my early pick to win it... However after watching South in person last week Poochie may be to much of a wildcard... I am hoping for a great game to watch! Not picking a winner just yet....
  12. 1_wbwarriors

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

Do you also have the 1994 game against West Branch? Thats one of my favorite games to watch!! All kidding aside good luck to both teams!
  13. 1_wbwarriors

Div IV Reg 13 Semi West Branch 11-1 vs Canton South 12-0

Yeah I dunno what the thinking was there... I mean I watched the buchtel game and that was the biggest thing I saw they were able to run on the edges but stuggled up the middle....
  14. 1_wbwarriors

First off congrats to South... Poochie was the difference maker tonight and definetly the best player on the field... As For WB the coaching staff must have thought we were going to lose before we even got off the bus... no fire or intensity out of the gate.. play calling was conservative and...
  15. 1_wbwarriors

What is the best food at leopard stadium?
  16. 1_wbwarriors

If Salem played on the pac 7 they probably would have 4 wins... At this point I don't think Schedules and common opponents matter... It comes down to x's and o's and Jimmys and Joes and who can avoind making mistakes on friday night... Poochie and Deshields put on a heck of a show in 2021.... I...
  17. 1_wbwarriors

Is 153 Coming from the east into Louisville closed with road work?
  18. 1_wbwarriors

Division IV Region 13

Wb/ south @ Louisville Mlc/struthers@ Berkshire
  19. 1_wbwarriors

Other than parking I think the venue itself is fine lol as for the game we all know what the offenses bring to the table but what about defenses… is south balanced or more pass?