Search results

1. jpbear

2023-24 Federal League Baseball

About that time the thread is started up. Who's the favorite? Any news? Post 'em!
  2. jpbear

OHSAA Tournament Upsets

For upsets in Division 1-4 State Tournament Brackets! Feel free to post upsets here or to give upset predictions!
  3. jpbear

MaxPreps RPI Formula Questions

So I've been looking through the RPI and here are some questions I've compiled: 1. Do out-of-state Playoff games count towards RPI? Florida has started their playoffs so I'm interested in knowing if this counts for OWP as Jackson's played 3 FL teams. 2. If you play a team twice, does it count...
  4. jpbear

MaxPreps RPI Issues...

So I'm working on a spreadsheet that will allow me to enter game results and give me a tool to play around with the results, but some of the math makes zero sense. Let's take Jackson, for example. Jackson is 12-4, making their WP .750000, which is also what MaxPreps RPI reflects, however, once...
  5. jpbear

🐻‍❄️2023-24 Jackson Basketball Season🐻‍❄️

A bit late but still should be a good one!
  6. jpbear

Massillon Perry (2-2) @ Massillon Jackson (3-1)

Jackson is coming fresh off of their dominant performance against formerly undefeated Green (Uniontown) in a 20-13 victory at home, while Perry is coming off of a blowout loss to Canton McKinley (44-6). Jackson is led by their at times explosive passing offense and an excellent performance...