Search results

1. C

FREE LIVE WRESTLING IN SOUTHWEST OHIO

No open mat today (4/23/2023), but we will back in the room next Sunday for scraps! If you're in SW OH and looking for places with girls only wrestling during the week, our club practices Tuesdays 6-7:30pm and Thursdays 5:30pm-7:00pm. Oak Hills has a girls-only open mat on Thursdays...
  2. C

FREE LIVE WRESTLING IN SOUTHWEST OHIO

What's up everyone, My name is Wayne Black and I coach women's wrestling at Mason High School. We hosts free live open mats for girls on Sunday. We run for about an hour. Practice consists of warming up, drilling and then live for the rest of the time. Any high school girl with a USA wrestling...
  3. C

Freestyle Training Opportunity, Southwest OH

Opportunity for girls only live competition starts this week!! Our club will start officially start on April 4th, but we are having an open mat next Sunday to knock some of the spring break off us! This Sunday is free just need a USA Wrestling card. When - April 2nd, 1:00pm-2:00pm Where...
  4. C

Still time to register! The first open mat practice will be Sunday April 2nd 1:00pm-2:00pm!! Must have USA wrestling card. Great opportunity for girls who are looking to get better this offseason.
  5. C

Hi Everyone, My name is Wayne Black, I coach girls wrestling at Mason High School, and I wanted to share information about the girls’ wrestling club launching there this season. This club is open to girls 7 -12 who want to get experience with freestyle or just want extra mat time. This will be...