Search results

1. RestoreTheRoar

Walsh Jesuit @ Benedictine

I’m not very familiar with what to expect from Walsh Jesuit in this game? I know they graduated a fair bit as did we Kickoff is Saturday at 7pm at Euclid Community Stadium. I believe it is WKYC Game of the week. Sounds like some small local media outlets will cover like NextGen and...
  2. RestoreTheRoar

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

WALSH WEEK! what do people know about this years iteration of WJ Football?
  3. RestoreTheRoar

Tonight was perhaps the best school sponsored event I’ve ever seen at Benedictine High School! Lots of people on campus. Concessions were great! T shirts being sold! Positive comments from parents all over the city! That is how we need to represent Benedictine High School!
  4. RestoreTheRoar

Wow. Lets relax. Tonight will be fun. GO BENGALS!
  5. RestoreTheRoar

Yeah, quite often it does. Curious to see where Cleveland.com has us in their Top 25 that came out today. Does anyone know?
  6. RestoreTheRoar

I disagree whole heartedly. We always play strong talent. Whether Ed’s is a juggernaut or not, it gives our guys a look at what it takes to be successful. DeMatha is cut from the same cloth at that program. Competing against the best will make you better. There’s a reason Benedictine...
  7. RestoreTheRoar

Ain’t nothing like competition IMO. Wouldn’t worry about Garfield. We would handle them with ease come time for season, however hats off to them for beating us in 7 on 7.
  8. RestoreTheRoar

Not sure why we’re criticizing the 7 on 7 schedules. Since when has level of competition ever been an issue for Benedictine? I’m probably biased, but who has a tougher schedule than us in Division III? in other news, does anyone have the Cleveland.com/Plain Dealer Top 10 for Division III? I...
  9. RestoreTheRoar

There’s the big one that will get it rolling!
  10. RestoreTheRoar

New Schedule
  11. RestoreTheRoar

Anthony Iliano picked up his 10th Division I and II offer today from Ashland. I hear Division I Bryant University is very interested. Kareem Jennings picked up his 2nd and 3rd Division I offer from Toledo and Eastern Michigan today. He now holds 3 MAC offers.
  12. RestoreTheRoar

I think we need to address our depth, but I would agree that I like our chance against Chardon more than Hoban at this point. I think we have better athletes. But those kids have been Wing T’ing since Nam
  13. RestoreTheRoar

None of them play our type of schedule
  14. RestoreTheRoar

OHSAA Competitive Balance Count 2022

Really happy to see Benedictine in D3 where they should be
  15. RestoreTheRoar

Got to imagine kicker is a position needing addressed
  16. RestoreTheRoar

LT, Anthony Iliano picked up another Division I FCS offer from Saint Francis (PA) last week
  17. RestoreTheRoar

Tommy applied, but he took the GA job. At the end of the day, he still wanted to Coach. I think the AD job was his if he wanted it. That aside, my understanding was Carter was very impressive. He is the President of the Cleveland Baseball Federation.
  18. RestoreTheRoar

Tommy is a great man! This is awesome news
  19. RestoreTheRoar

What exactly happened to him?
  20. RestoreTheRoar

Archbishop Hoban - QB Transfer from WV

looks like he already transferred