2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re really a scary guy.
Let's ALL grow up and start acting like adults. This IS a Football blog. We are 1 week away from the start of the Football Season. I would think you would be focused on the Football Team, right this minute. That Said. Hopefully, this evening, the Blue & White scrimmage goes well, with no injuries.

Let's ALL grow up and start acting like adults. This IS a Football blog. We are 1 week away from the start of the Football Season. I would think you would be focused on the Football Team, right this minute. That Said. Hopefully, this evening, the Blue & White scrimmage goes well, with no injuries.
Seemed like great success for the evening event....young prospects all over the place and food, ice cream and shirt sales popping...nice work event planners

Tonight was perhaps the best school sponsored event I’ve ever seen at Benedictine High School!

Lots of people on campus. Concessions were great! T shirts being sold! Positive comments from parents all over the city!

That is how we need to represent Benedictine High School!
Go Bengals

The Bengals , Varsity , were totally overmatched by St Eds yesterday.Too big, too fast and extremely well coached. The baby bengals played pretty well considering it was their first actual contact of the year.

The Bengals , Varsity , were totally overmatched by St Eds yesterday.Too big, too fast and extremely well coached. The baby bengals played pretty well considering it was their first actual contact of the year.
How many players on Baby Bengal squad?

Trenches were dominated....no chance when that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.