Search results

1. K

Coaching question

You sound like the type of person to count poll titles. LOL!
  2. K

Coaching question

The average size of your players on your state championship teams was 5'3 115, you won your titles before humans evolved into sapiens
  3. K

Coaching question

23 time state champion before the invention of the helmet
  4. K

D3 Region 12

Agreed. As a lifelong GCL fan Badin is without a doubt the strongest I've ever seen them. Badin barring unforseen circumstances will mop the floor with the region.
  5. K

Hubbard at Lakeview week 7

couldn't have said it better myself. Hubbard turns the scoreboard into a chalk board, they will write the narrative of the game
  6. K

Coaching question

Listen here Tim, I understand you're upset that your little Timmy Jr. got cut from this years team, but there's no need to bring it to the interweb
  7. K

Coaching question

I'm sure it is, but if you think about it do you know how hard it is for a 4th grade kid to learn when to lay off and when to tee off? Probably not, i say get rid of the late hit penalty, the kids don't hit that hard anyways!
  8. K

Coaching question

Spot on, i feel that even for 4th graders it is hard to stop your momentum which is why i personally feel that the late hit penalties should be more lenient at a young age
  9. K

Hubbard at Lakeview week 7

Hubbard is going to pick the score in this one. Its going to be like Usain Bolt racing in the special olympics. Hubbard by more than 5 scores
  10. K

Incredible poor sportsmanship..

Exactly! Those actions are completely despicable and something needs to be done:mad:
  11. K

Incredible poor sportsmanship..

Yes. Personally i was at that game, and i found that young woman's actions completely diabolical and uncalled for!
  12. K

Private school dominance of DI ending?

No, simply put Catholic schools still run football and will for the foreseeable future
  13. K

OHSAA Suspends Multiple Massillon Players - Why?

I personally find it comical that Massillon gets busted for recruiting and still can't win a state championsip ?. Just let them be OHSAA it obviously isn't working
  14. K

Week 7: Louisville Leopards (0-6) at Green Bulldogs (4-2)

Personally I believe that Lousiville would have a better chance this Friday night if they just put the cross country team out there instead of the football team. Green 72-Louisville 3 (maybe)
  15. K

CJ @ Carroll

LOL! even that madden game might be closer!
  16. K

MVL Pick Em Week 7

Stebbins Piqua Tipp Sidney Xenia
  17. K

CJ @ Carroll

Completely agree, Carrol would have a better chance if they put their band out there on Friday night
  18. K

Badin vs Alter

SIKE ALTER BY 40+
  19. K

Badin vs Alter

I know I'm an Alter homer.... but not this week Badin is going to run away with this one early 34-10
  20. K

New Bremen(4-1) @ Versailles(4-1)

I feel like this game has all the makings of a track meet. Can't wait to watch these teams light up the scoreboard all night. New Bremen- 31 Versailles- 42