Search results

1. IndianaBanana

Fort Recovery approves Wrestling

Not a wrestling guy, but a Fort Recovery dude, through and through. The school just approved wrestling as a new club sport next school year. With the chance of it becoming a Varsity sport after the proving years. FR's a small school that already sponsors Varsity boys and girls basketball, boys...
  2. IndianaBanana

Fort Recovery approves Wrestling

Not a wrestling guy, but a Fort Recovery dude, through and through. The school just approved wrestling as a new club sport next school year. With the chance of it becoming a Varsity sport after the proving years. FR's a small school that already sponsors Varsity boys and girls basketball, boys...
  3. IndianaBanana

Biggest Non-Conference Rival?

Tis the off-season for nothing conversations. Here's one to paw the yarn at. Who's your schools biggest non-conference rival? Maybe theres multiple? Maybe they're a bigger rival than anyone in your conference? Why? Proximity? History? The Banana want's to know. For Fort Recovery, it's easily...
  4. IndianaBanana

BUCKLE UP LADIES, REAL GAME THREAD!!! Fort Recovery( 3-6) @ Saint Henry (1-8)

Week 10 in the mighty MAC has a huge showdown. Marion Local/Coldwater? No! Boo! Shut up! We're talking about the REAL match here, gamers. Fort Recovery Indians travel East to take on their nemesis, the St. Henry Redskins, in a rivalry match as storied as a week old drunken love letter to the...
  5. IndianaBanana

New Paulding coach steps down

Right before the season opener too... Ouch.
  6. IndianaBanana

BREAKING! OHSAA to return to 6 divisions in football, slated for 2024.

I genuinely can't believe this. As a MAC man, I'm not sure how to feel. Does this invalidate my alma maters state championship? Along with the rest of the D7 winners? I will say though, this'll make a lot of Yappsters happy though. Guess the watering down was a real thing. Here's the article...
  7. IndianaBanana

Week 11: Fort Recovery (3-7) at Arcanum (8-2)

This one seems to be one of the better first round games for Region 24. Indians travel south on 49 to buck heads with a Trojan squad that has a great QB, confident and ready to prove themselves against a MAC team. This is truly a test to see how good these teams really are. One score game is...