Search results

1. Y

Canfield 2024, Coach Pavlansky retires.

100% This is people making things up because they themselves didn’t like the hire. Guess what, Canfield is still going to be really good. People better get use to it. Hop on or get lost, Canfield don’t care
  2. Y

No one said this, be better
  3. Y

My guess would be a mix of the old and new. Canfield and Chardon will meet for the Region soon again.
  4. Y

Exactly, keep as much of the staff as you can, bring in a fresh new face or two. Canfield remains Canfield and we laugh at how dumb this thread got some day
  5. Y

I I have an obsession for good people, Coach Pav is good people and the thread bashing him because people didn’t get what they want is insane
  6. Y

No, a few people from similar circles are doubting, I would guess most are pretty excited that there is going to be consistency in the program moving forward. Complete change in my opinion would have hurt even more. They are two years removed from a State title and yearly compete for Region 9...
  7. Y

So if they are leaving before they get to high school, maybe that’s more of a little league problem than a high school program. I agree, they are not leaving after they grew up as Broc fans and got to see what Canfield did for him as well as what he did for them. There are ten kids who want to...
  8. Y

“I never took a shot” I am just a Canfield fan who wants to see Canfield Kids go to Ursuline, but I’m not the coach there, or related to the coach that is there, who I said got screwed with no interview. Did I get that right?
  9. Y

simkon I have followed your post for many years. I always respect your opinion. I don’t know you, but based on the people I have seen you mention over the years, I can see who you know. I think you’re maybe a little too close to this one. This is the right hire because it keeps consistency...
  10. Y

I think they have consistently been one of the most elite areas if not the most elite areas for almost a decade. I think Coach Pav has forgotten more football than most anyone on here would care to remember. Canfield adapts every year. If you this they just sit in the high and run power still...
  11. Y

I think they won a state title and are a force in Region 9 every year so keep doing what they have done, but what do I know.
  12. Y

Christian Syrianoudis. For his sake, I hope it really is his brother going rogue and not him thinking this will help him.
  13. Y

No one is thanking this kid for getting his name out here by bad mouthing Canfield, Pav, and their now current head coach. You can’t help yourself on Yappi, but I imagine you can hurt yourself. The only one thanking him are his brother and his friends. Or all the same people. Blind leading the...
  14. Y

I think Ignazio should 100% do this. They should change everything they have been doing at Canfield. No one believes they should do that except you. GTFOH
  15. Y

The old, how dare they not interview him and he was only going to use them for interview experience because he didn’t really want the job excuse. It’s been a while since I have heard that one. Whatever twin is posting on here, stop, you are not helping. That is all
  16. Y

Good for him then, but being mad he didn’t get an interview when he hadn’t done anything to earn one yet is an egregious take by you. If he’s good, he will get one some day. Being mad now is insane though. This isn’t the Sebring job…no offense to Trojan lovers
  17. Y

He is going to be very disappointed when he finds out I am a Berlin Center Western Reserve Fan. Go Blue Devils.
  18. Y

In the last year I have been accused of coaching at Western Reserve, Newton Falls, Warren JFK, and now Canfield. It just goes to show no matter how little or big a place is, the same thing happens. I am someone who defends coaches. I have actually never met Pro, but respect the hell out of him...
  19. Y

Complaining that a peewee coach didn’t get an interview for one of the best jobs in the area isn’t having an opinion. It is having no common sense. It is being lost in your own reality. It is not being told no enough in your lifetime and probably use to getting what you want without having to...
  20. Y

How did this supposed text between the three people who would not like this info out there leak? Shame on anyone trying to make things up to fit their narrative because someone they wanted didn’t get the job. To the guy who said they won in spite of Pav. I have one question. Are you on drugs...